Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I can play dead.

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2006, 01:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well hello there..Ive been lurking around this forum for a while and I'm so glad I decided to join already! My Names Nikki and Ive been the avid rper since i was 8.(played DnD with my brothers) I'm into making new friends, and I will love to get to know you all!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ravenya"Well hello there..Ive been lurking around this forum for a while and I'm so glad I decided to join already! My Names Nikki and Ive been the avid rper since i was 8.(played DnD with my brothers) I'm into making new friends, and I will love to get to know you all!

I would love to know you too!^^ Any hobbies?

Anonymous

Well Nikki I'm Rabbit and nice to meet you. You care to tell alittle bit more about yourself personally? Welcome to the forums I joined not long ago either so I'm not the one to go to if you have questions, just to let you know. Although I am here to talk if you need someone. Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here.

-Rabbit

Anonymous

Welcome, welcome! I'll enjoy RPing with you. ^^

Anonymous

Well lets see...im energetic and i love jokes...My hobbies are keeping exotic pets: I have 3 hermit crabs and 5 taranulas. I love art, Im a musician (not exactly a good one), and im an english major!