Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Good {Timezone-Subjective Noun}!

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2006, 01:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am currently being harried to rush off, so this introduction will be a fairly short and useless one. Maybe enough to inject a mere hint of myself onto the forums for you to peruse. Ahem.

Hello there, my dear fellows. Lovely little place you have here. I look forward to diving in, having already 'joined' dear Scarlett. I suppose I'l pop a profile up for her at a later date. Wow, what detail about myself!

Well, I'm a pretentious {Guess!} year-old {guess the gender too!} from England. I've roleplayed before, but I think there's been a longer gap between now and my fairly short experience than the actual length of my experience.

Anyway, I really must be off! Scarlett would love someone to come to tea, so please, let me know. I really must get her profile up soon, and possibly a longer introduction.

Chin-chin,

Mordant

x

Anonymous

Hmmm, male and somewhere between 20 and 40...? XD

Anonymous

Ha. At least a modicum of masculinity made its way through. I'm not very good at that, I have to say. As for age, it's not really playing the game to guess so broad a category, is it? xD

-Murders profile-. I'm trying to come up with a unified theme/naming system for my character profile sheet, and its slow progress.