Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Demon on Earth..

Started by Anonymous, November 23, 2006, 06:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Cold, yet not the kind of coldness that is caused by weather. Darkness, but the glowing light of the full moon, looking down upon the sleeping city, has pierced the black cloak of night. Silence, except for the gentle whispers of wind, playing with the trees, carrying the sounds of cicadas, dancing with the wet grass. He just stood there, uncertain if he should step forward, or turn around and disappear once again into darkness. The great gate leading to the city, like a celestial guardian watching over the place, lied ahead, waiting for him to pass through it. He took a deep breath, trying to make up his mind. But one glance at the gorgeous sleeping city, resting peacefully, bathing in the lights scattered around it, was enough to enchant him. The scenery reflected on his dark brown eyes, ensuring that this beauty would never be forgotten. More determined and comfortable now, he looked up and smiled, his cheerfulness taking over him again. Throwing all of his doubt and fear behind him, he walked forward, his somewhat long black hair dispersing as the breeze blew in his tan face. At last, he passed the gate…getting nervous for a second, as if he was expecting some kind of punishment from the ancient guardian, but then relaxing when nothing happened. He stopped, looked again at the city and smiled, this time more cheerful, waving his black tail happily. No one knows what lies ahead in the course of his journey, no one knows what’s written in the next page of the book of his fate…but still, he wanted to find out what this place is hiding for him, what new discoveries he’ll come across. Giving out a low giggle, his childish face beaming with joy and anticipation, he walked the road that carried him towards the unknown…..Another adventure has just started….. [/img]

Anonymous

...Um... Welcome? Heehee, this place is for OOC intorductions ^_^ not IC ones, if you like, i can move your post to a different board, and you can join your character an then.... post away! ^__^ Or Save the post, introduce yourself, and... join your character and post away!

either way, welcome to SotE. (:

Anonymous

Thank you so much!! Sorry, I didn't know that I can't post IC here ^_^;...just goes to prove how stuuuuupid I am!!

Anonymous

Nah, you can post IC if you want! XD Just.... Better to introduce your OOC self <3