Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

anyone free?

Started by Anonymous, December 01, 2006, 12:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

hello to you all!
im very new to this whole concept but love writing and 'being not me'.
so~ anyone up for a story? ive seen many dead plots on the board, so i thought id ask before. ^^

*hopes someone will come and yell "Me! I am bored!"*

Anonymous

Oh my god, you are so right.. all of my fricken topics have died, just like that! I would love to rp with you. Let's see who I have...

Bella who is a day vampire. She can be in the sun but she can also look like an ordinary human. She loves loves to write and paint. She lives in Draconi forest and she is very lonely without new painting subjects. *nods head energetically*

I have, I think, Uriah who can control minds. He is a man who is free go to anywhere. He is very rich. and He loves ladies, but not the way you think. He doesn't be like rude or anything. If he sees somebody he likes he is very very polite.

I have Lace, who is a very very sick woman. She is only about ninteen twenty but she is very sick and might even die if I want her too. Depends if she gets into any good topics or noth. Right about now she's been pretty dead.

That's about all I have open.... What do you think? not to your liking? Yes? WE could also formulate something else.

Anonymous

thank you for your fast reply!
bella and uriah sound interesting. my character is Chiyan who doesnt have a location at the moment : )
i was thinking about a rather simple plot (like looking for something) with a  humorous touch. or do you have any special ideas? let me know ^^

Anonymous

A humerous touch would be perfect. I think Bella would be the best for that. LOL.. Looking for something eh? *yells* ON  A QUEST FOR THE HOLY GRAIL!!! LOL.. just joking, but looking for something.. I see.. Bella really doesn't have anything goning for her except that she paints better than Leonardo Da Vinci. Her topic was in the Draconi forest labeled The girl who put Leonardo Da Vinci to shame, but that went dead. So she is open. Those are sample posts if you want to get to know more about her and.. I guess how I write. Looking for something... that's intresting. Maybe a stone that grants all wishes or something.. *work brain work*

Goldie

welcome to SotE!!!  it's pretty much an amazing place ^_^  and I hope that you two have a fabulous time RPing together!  I know that I've had a few plots die, but the majority of the ones I've been in are still moving...slowly....but moving.  Normally I consider a post dead if there hasn't been a post in 4 months...lol, especially with myself not having posting time while I'm in college, most of my plots go on Hiatus until I have time!

12 more days!  i'm super excited!  12 more days until FREEDOM!

*cough*

Sorry....I'm just a little bit excited for christmas break XD

Anonymous

Umm..Hello to you two!! I'm a piece of fresh meat, too, and I was wondering if I'll ever get the chance to RP at all here, since everything seems to be already done, or being done!! I couldn't help but be interested, especially in Bella, cuz I'm such a drawing freak myself!! I wanted to start of at Thanatos, but I think it'd be ok if I wandered off a bit!! So, may I??..*big, sparkling, pleading eyes*..

Anonymous

*shrugs shoulders* What ever floats everybody boats then I'm good with it! LOL :D  And you do not have to think that you will never rp. WE'ER EVERYWHERE! :wink:  :shock: