Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Looks around nervously* Hi?

Started by Anonymous, December 25, 2006, 12:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello,

So, I recently created a character which is currently my only one, but I promise that there are more to come, I'm just not in the mood to think of another one right now..
Er.. I just joined today and I happened to look at ''Welcome Wagon'', so I decided to introduce myself a bit I guess..
Yes, I'm not very good at introductions anyway...
And then it happens that there fall many silences..

'K, my real first name's unknown and if you want to know, first get to know me a bit 'k?
And I love to read, those books which most call 'thick, fantasy and boring' *Rolls eyes*
I also enjoy to write (Currently busy with a book!) and further to think of anything related to fantasy basically.
So, want to drop by and say hello? I would really appreciate it!

Anonymous

Extended greetings to you Omega! I am Shizzy! Resident Sadist and all around awesomeness.

:D

We love fresh meat here! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Anonymous

Hi Shizzy! It's nice to know at least somebody when being on an RPG Forum.

Glad y'all love fresh meat, I would be scared if you didn't. Thank you, I will attempt to enjoy it. :)

Anonymous

Oh you'll get to know us all, don't worry! I was new here once too. Now I'm accepted....or partially accepted. I don't know....

:D

You'll love it here...people are awesome!

Anonymous

I'm awsome too!

I'm so awsome, I tell people it. To their face. That's, like, how I roll. Yeah. Fo Shizzle.

I, like, make craaaaazy plotlines. With violence. Violent violence that's just plain...violent.

Also, I make RP boards. Also, I advertise them. But not here. Also, I like saying also.

VIVE LA RESISTANCE!

Anonymous

I take offence to people saying Fo' Shizzle since I'm Shizzy! I'll pelt you with raw fish and some decorative fruit plans!

Anonymous

Just let me get out of the way first.

And welcome Omega!

That's all I can think of besides blatent advertising for my organization. *coughcough* x]

Anonymous

Right... :roll:

So, thanks for all the welcome's and ... quite odd discussion about 'food' that is going on.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you all and I'll hope I will enjoy my hopefully looong stay around these Forums. :)