Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Criminal Eclipse (Silandra Guile and co.)

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2006, 12:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The dank, dark dungeons of Adela were a terrifying place--a place of madness, a place of suffering and of sorrow. Here there was no love for the government. Here there was only hate and violence.

The guards no longer cared who came and went. Prisoners were cursed here by deeper binds then chains. Ancient magicks made any who was imprisoned here branded--they could not leave without their spells being undone. So, the cells were unlocked. The prisoners roamed free--more or less.

Loud gasps and cries echoed from one room--a simple cell down Block A. Gutteral cries, lewd words and sultry whispers echoed out from a single room. A nude woman walked over to the bars, leaning against them, panting. A slick sheen of sweat glistened off her dark-skinned form, her eyes gleaming in the darkness, her body proportioned in all the right places. She turned to the man who lay on the bed, as nude as she, and blew him a kiss before walking over to her hastily discarded clothing.

She slid on a rather flattering pair of lace underwear, speaking in a soft, whispy voice.

"Mmm, you do know how to make my visits to this dump more appealing."

The man smiled slyly at her, and said nothing. She continued.

"So, the guy from this...Eclipse...organization, he's down here, right?"

"Yeah. Head to the central hub. You guys are doing some recruitment for the group."

"Ooo...well, I don't mind playing with some fresh meat."

"Just as long as you remember to play with your old meat from time to time too."

She smiled, pulling on a pair of leather pants and blowing him a kiss. She stretched, and her arms became lightly thicker, her waist grew just a little wider, her large, shapely breasts melted into her chest, replacing themselves with thin, taut muscles. Her face grew broader, more defined.

In about sixty seconds, "she" was now a "he". His voice was unchanged from the female one--just a little deeper.

"Central hub, right?"

"That's weird shit--I'll never get used to it."

Silandra Guile grinned, winking at the man as he left, pulling on a similarly leather shirt. Affixing a clawed gauntlet to his right hand, and attaching two long, deadly-looking katars to each wrist, he moved into the growing darkness.

*                                                         *                                                                   *

Silandra leaned against a broken pillar, staring at the flickering torchlights, waiting. The room was like a hexagon--each side had a hallways stretching to the six blocks of Adela's prison. It was late at night--not that night or day mattered to the prisoners, but most of the guards were asleep. It was a freer time, the time where dark whispers and lusty secrets could be exchanged.

Silandra waiting. Let's see what this Eclipse can do...

Anonymous

Rafayel, currently invisible, leaned silently against a nearby wall. He'd also been invisible on the morning he'd snuck in as one of the guards was entering, and he'd stayed here, unseen, for three days- just long enough to technically make it his "home", giving his master the ability to come in once he invited him.

He watched as a prisoner entered, and when he was it was who he thought it was he stepped forward and, still invisible, spoke softly into the wavering torchlit darkness.

"Master, you can come in now."

He stood waiting until a few minutes later, just as it seemed no one would answer him, a tarantula crawled under a crack in the door and shifted quickly into a bat. The bat landed on Rafayel's shoulder and nearly sank through, as the man was not quite physically there. He put a slight effort in and within seconds he was visible and a little more solid although he was still more spirit than flesh. He looked like a ghost.

At his side another being appeared out of thin air, one who looked almost identical to Rafayel in every way except that where the first man's brown eyes were soft and expressive, his twin's eyes were dull and lifeless. And while Rafayel slouched just a tiny bit and his footsteps made absolutely no sound at all because his feet never did truly touch the ground, his brother stood more straight-backed than even  the most disciplined soldier and were he not standing still at the time his steps would have been perfectly even and almost exactly halfway between silent and heavy.

Rafayel turned to Rammon, his twin, while his master, the vampire Camazotz, shifted his wings slightly to get more comfortable on his shoulder.

Rammon, go over there and ask them if they're Silandra Guile. Give them their space, though,  he instructed the emotionless twin telepathically. Be quiet, don't wake the guards up! he added as an afterthought.

Rammon's disturbingly flawless steps became quiet but retained their strange perfection when Rafayel warned him not to wake up the guards. He walked until he was a few feet away from Silandra, giving it it's space as he'd been advised by his brother, and although he was mute the telepathic voice with which he spoke to the other was just as good for communicating as an actual voice.

Are you Silandra? he asked it.

Anonymous

"So why in the world are you at this Hell-hole, my good sir?" The guard sitting across from Ranar asked.
"Business that I would prefer nobody knew about." Ranar replied, sliding a fist-sized bag across the table. The guard opened it, looked in it briefly, closed it back up and stuck it under the desk.
"Of course. A man's business is his own. I just recommend not trying to take any prisoners out. There could be a nasty surprise waiting for you." The guard said, getting up.
"Don't worry. I'm won't take any prisoners out."
"Want a few guards to go with you? Ya know, for protection."
"No, I'll be alright."
"If you're sure. You be careful now, I don't want no city officals looking around if you go missing."
"I think I'll manage." And with that, Ranar left the guard's building and started walking down to the Central Hub. He still didn't get why this place was chosen as a meeting place, but then again, he didn't really care right now so long as somebody decided to join.
As he progressed deeper into the Dungeons, nasty chuckles and malicious whispers started swirling around him. Ranar drew his sword and kept it ready by his side. It got mostly quiet as the prisoners decided to leave this guy alone.

-----

It took about half an hour to get to the place he remembered being called the 'Central Hub,' but he got there without being disturbed. Ranar didn't look around to see if anybody was there, he just leaned against a wall and waited for somebody to approach him.

Anonymous

((I'm changing which character I use here...As I feel Kahlen is not proper suited...So I'm using Citea, if that's all right.))

This place is disgusting...So pitifully human... Thought Citea in annoyance as she walked down the dark and dreary halls, her feet treading silently on the stone floor. Places such as this always disgusted her...Humans had such annoying ways of showing their dislike for one another. Their pitiful brawls were so humiliating for the Shadow Mage to watch. The way in which they brought death upon themselves and those around them was so unnecessary...She could always deal it to them much quicker, if they so desired.

But the young woman could deal enough suffering soon, if what she came to do was really as exciting as it sounded. Brushing back a strand of golden hair, her dark sapphire eyes slipped around the next room. She instantly spotted a figure leaned against a pillar.

That must be Silandra... Citea thought, pulling the hood of her black cloak down. Approaching it, she shook of her long hair, giving a slightly annoyed frown.

"And I assume you are the one who has arranged the meeting in this pitiful place?" She asked, the lightest hint of an accent on her disdained words.

Anonymous

Silandra looked at the woman who approached her, a wry smile playing across his face. His purple eyes shone with a kind of hungry energy, and he spoke, his voice was soft and silky--almost feminine, yet with strength behind those words. Strength and a kind of hunger.

"Some call me Silandra. Some call me many things. I am what I am--and what I am wanted to be. If the title wasn't already taken, some could call me a Demon of Desire. As such, you may just call me yours--or name me for a fantasy."

He chuckled, his eyes crossing over towards the other voice, the voice which spoke in his head. He licked his lips, responding in a similarly telepathic manner.

I believe that speech applies to you as well, my luscious little creature.

Silandra stepped forward into the small ray of light which descended from above, through a small slit in the ceiling. A fire burned there, sending its amber light dancing along the dusty floor. Silandra walked over to Ranar, smiling coyly and sliding a hand down his chest in an overtly sexual way.

"And you are Ranar. The one from Eclipse--our mutual employer now, is this not right? Mmm...I'm so lucky to have met such beautiful looking people in such a terrible place like this."

Flattery. What lay behind that flattery, however, nobody could say.

Anonymous

Citea rolled her eyes at the response. Flattery was another annoying quirk of many humanoids...But it seldom got them far with her.

I certainly hope that the others will not be like this...Otherwise I might have to dispose of quite a few of them...  She mused in disdain. She had really been hoping to find some entertainment by doing this job...But if those accompanying her were unnecessarily frivolous, things could quickly get troublesome.

"You are correct...This place is terrible..." The woman finally spoke up, the torches reflecting eerily upon her pearl-white skin. "But I cannot say that it is worse than what awaits those here in death...Only then shall they know real suffering...It is somewhat a shame that I cannot accompany them to Hell so that I may watch..." She added with an almost wistful sigh.

The only thing that excited Citea more than the prospect of the death of others...Was the death of herself.

Anonymous

The new man and woman who had entered were observed silently by two pairs of eyes, the faded human-like eyes of the first twin and the piercing red ones of the shifted vampire.

Rafayel’s face reflected a mix of the emotions of everyone in the room- cynicism, seduction, boredom, enjoyment of others’ sufferings. His own emotions, whatever they may have been, were buried far too deep under this collage to ever be identified- until he picked up the telepathic reply Silandra gave to his brother, at which point his eyes widened in shock. Seconds later they were back to before, showing everyone around him like some kind of impossible mirror.

On his semi-existing shoulder, those crimson eyes like two drops of blood glittered mirthfully. If Camazotz’s bat form could have laughed, he’d have laughed at his bonded’s naivete.

Come now, Rafayel, don’t tell me you didn’t expect that?

His thoughts almost had a texture, smooth and dark like pitch-black silk. Listening to his telepathic speech would have driven a weaker mind into madness.

You may speak to the others if you wish, he told Rafayel before instructing the other twin to return to him and be quiet.

Rammon obeyed, and the vampire sent his next thought to Silandra, somehow sure that she… he… whatever… would be able to handle it. He could smell the strength in it’s blood.

Excellent.

Rafayel wasn’t sure what to do or think. His master certainly wasn’t planning on joining Eclipse, was he? After that disaster with Zadoc? But if not, then what was Rafayel doing here? And what was he supposed to say to these people, whom the vampire had given him permission to talk to? The healer wasn’t used to his master acting like this. He hoped it didn’t mean Camazotz was heading back toward the dark side. None if the uncertainties running through Rafayel’s mind showed on his face, drowned out by the moods of the others as he waited anxiously beside his brother and his master.

Anonymous

Flattery. Ranar had heard so much of it in his life. Even from a young age, sycophants had tried to get on his good side so he'd put in a good word to mommy and/or daddy. After having to put up with it for so long, flattery didn't get anywhere with him. His eyes shifted to the woman as she spoke.
"And why are you so eager to die? If I may ask." He asked her, but he continued without waiting for a response. "And you are right." He said looking at the flatterer infront of him. "I am from Eclipse." He moved to the center of the room. "All of you here have seen the corruption and slime and filth that run the governments of today. I propose to you this." He took a measured pause, moving to where everybody could be in his sight. He faced them. "We take them down and replace them with one or more of our own. Certainly everybody here would find the prospect of running a place however you saw fit at least a little amusing. That is why I founded Eclipse. To take down the disastrous governments of today." He put on a sly smile. "But do not take me a fool. I know most of you, if not everybody here, would not care about running a country, but would like the benefits of it without the responsibility. So I offer you this: When a country is taken down, let me rule it. In exchange, you will be able to do as you please." He looked at each in turn. "Right now, there would be an infinitesimally small chance of us succeeding with just everybody here, if all here join. That is why I ask all who will join to help recruit people to our cause. To bring down the governments, so Eclipse can rule."

"So. What do you say? Who will join me?"

Anonymous

"What? Why would you be any better? What makes you any more fit to rule over people than the corrupt slime that already rules us?"

Silandra's voice lost its teasing side, and took on an edge, his eyes narrowing.

"You're a fool to think yourself any better. I support Eclipse's goal of destroying the government--but we need not think ourselves any more fit to rule than the ones that already have that power. I am but a killer and a lover--I rule my own life, and nobody can control that, not even you."

He smiled again, a seductive quirk rising in his voice again.

"But I certainly won't object to spending time with such LUSCIOUS people...mmmhm..."

Anonymous

Citea tilted her head slightly to one side at these words. Along with her strangely wide and staring eyes, she took on much the same expression as a cat.

"I do not really see why these quarrels cannot be settled AFTER he have killed all the pitiful worms running about...I mean...Why waste time now? Once we have control, can we not waste all the time we want?" She asked curiously, running her tongue over her teeth. As this action occurred, fangs were visible where the female's canine teeth should be.

There was a flash of silver as a long scepter appeared in her pale fingers. A crescent moon adorned the tip of the weapon, to which was attached a razor-sharp scythe of nearly three feet in length.

A somewhat strange smirk appeared upon her lips. "Seriously...Why make their useless lives any longer? We should consider ourselves not only ushers of a new era...But also messengers of death for those who linger in times of old..." She explained, twirling her awkward blade easily in one hand. "Do you understand?"

Anonymous

From his perch atop his servant's shoulderblade, the vampire seemed to nod. He left Rammon's shoulder and gracefully slid into his human form, his expression blank.

As a "human" he was slightly more muscled than his two bonded companions, not that that mattered when he was undead. His eyes were a much darker shade of brown, and seemed dull unless one looked long enough to see the spark of fire that smouldered behind the dull look like a dormant volcano. Beside him, Rafayel felt a chill run down his spine even as his own eyes took on part of the look of his master. Camazotz's eyes hadn't always looked like that.

"I tend to agree with these two here, " he said, gesturing toward Silandra and the woman with the scythe, "who are we to declare ourselves fit to rule? Let's just get on with the task ahead. The leaders must die."

His voice was deep and soft, and he spoke slowly in a manner implied the darkest possible meanings to his words. His speech seemed to envelope the listener's ears in solidified shadow.

Anonymous

Ranar looked sideways at the man who spoke last. I might need to watch out for that one. He thought. He spread his arms apart to show he ment no insult and put on a wary smile. "Ok, so we have a few things to work out; but, as has been previously said, they can be discussed later." He lowered his arms. "Silandra introduced both himself and me. So that just leaves you two to solve the puzzle of your names." He said, motioning to the third man and the woman with the scythe.

((Bah, sorry for the short post. This is the best I've been able to come up with. >.<))

Anonymous

A deep, rich laugh escaped the vampire's lips at the other man's words. He smiled, revealing for a second a flash of fangs before they reshaped themselves again into human teeth.

"I dare say we have more than a few things to work out," he commented, the foreboding threat of impending doom lingering on the ends of hios words as  the ominous darkness that was almost physically conjured by his voice curled it's black tendrils around the ears of anyone who heard him. "That said, it is my pleasure to meet all of you." At his last point, he gestured broadly toward everyone in the room in a way that would send chills down spines, that had reduced lesser beings to quivering, whimpering heaps of servitude. He hated to be in the company of the kind of snivelling wretches who would give in that easily.

"Allow me to introduce my humans, Rammon and Rafayel. " Here he indicated the two with a wave of his hand. There was something possessive in his velvety voice that made Rafayel cringe. "You may call me Camazotz."

He offered a tan-hued hand that was as cold as death for Ranar to shake, grinning brightly.

Anonymous

"I do not see why any of you truly need to know my name, but if you insist..." The woman sighed, giving a slightly bored roll of her eyes. Placing one foot behind the other, she flourished a bow, which sent her golden hair cascading about her, greatly contrasting with her black cloak. "My name is Citea...You have no reason to know my full name, or much else about me, for that matter..." Her rather apathetic voice stated.

She straightened, and a hint of red could be caught flashing over her sapphire eyes. Planting the ominous blade of her scythe on the stone floor, she began to pivot it slightly in a pale hand as she glanced at the vampire and "his humans".

Hm. He has two little minions. How quant. She thought in slight amusement, arching an eyebrow as she eyed the twins.  In all her years of life, she had been rather interested in meeting a vampire, but had never had the chance. Well, now this surprise had been dropped right at her feet. This "Eclipse" group might not be as boring as her arrival had originally predicted.

Anonymous

"Oh, well...if I say so myself, you certainly have an..AIR..about you, sir."

Silandra's voice had taken a playful, flirtatious tone, almost childish, and more feminine than one would expect from his masculine appearance. His hand took Camazotz's, and for a moment, "his" appereance changed--a vision of a nude woman, voluptious, alurring and magnificent all in one.

"His" eyes flashed a deadly violet, and with that touch, a hundred images flashed behind those purple ovals, gleaming underneath their  glassy gaze--images of bodies, writhing, lusty bodies, in a hundred positions, in a hundred situations, scattered clothes, husky whispers, promises of lusty sin--all of this and more screamed into the vampire's mind, engraved on Silandra's eyes in just the work of a moment. Then "he" was gone, moving away and smiling magnamiously, an smile of mischief.

It was almost threatening, yet private. As if something personal had been shared. Maybe a promise. Maybe an invitation. Maybe a warning. Silandra turned away, his long hair falling to his waist as he walked back towards the center of the room.

"Yes...introduce yourselves, and quickly--I have a DESIRE to get something done around here. I hate waiting around."

Anonymous

Camazotz listened, mildly amused, as the scythe-bearing woman introduced herself as Citea in a blank and cynical tone. For a moment his tongue rested languidly on his bottom lip, the tip just barely showing, as he tasted the air in an almost snakelike way. He could smell the shadowy power on her blood. If he hadn't already fed tonight he would have liked to bite her, to taste that darkness himself. Perhaps another time.

The vampire demon didn't realy react much to Silandra's antics. He would have, maybe, if he hadn't been so impatient to get started on the killings. He wasn't really interested in this gender-changer as anything more than a temporary ally for this one series of assassinations. After all, he'd been undead for multiple millenia- there wasn't much of anything he hadn't tried. He was used to being able to seduce anyone he wanted. He could tone down his deadly demeanor at will, change it into an air of mystery and intrigue that would enslave the passions of all but the very most pious. He had to admit someone like Silandra could be useful, however, if that seductive power could be used on some of their political targets. But he or she was wasting energy using it on Camazotz.

Rafayel hastily threw up a mental block to keep the images from spreading from his master's mind to his own. The vampire had already moved on, black claws that shone metallic in the faltering torchlight emerging from his fingertips. They were long, curved and almost obscenely sharp, threatening like his voice but in a more direct way.

"Let us begin already. This conversation bores me as I am sure it must bore us all, and I can't wait to use these..." he said, referring to his claws in in his usual foreboding tone.

Anonymous

"I would have to agree...Staying docile for so long is unamusing..." Citea gave a sigh, the frown on her pale lips deepening slightly. She glanced at Silandra, lightly sensing the thoughts being passed on. She knew that if the trick was tried on her, the erotic images would barely meet the first stage of her mental barriers. Two people already occupied her head...She would prefer not to have a third.

"And besides..." The scythe-bearer added after a moment. "The filth of the rats here is starting to give me a headache...I despise places like this..." She hissed, her blue eyes glancing hatefully down a nearby corridor. It was true...Places filled with humanoids such as those here sickened her. The reek of their ignorance and their very lives was simply disgusting. There was nothing she could think of that was worse.

That was why she had come to join Eclipse. Citea could not resist the chance to eliminate some of the slime around her. After quite a few years of watching those given control, she had become fed up...

The time for her to intervene had finally come.

Anonymous

OoC|| In case anyone is interested, I drew an updated picture of Citea...It was done with a tablet so it's kind of sketchy...But you can get the idea...-shrugs- I'm working on a pen one now.

Please go HERE if you wish to see it...Sorry for taking up space here...-bows- ||

Anonymous

(Nice pic...is anybody else gonna post?)

Anonymous

((I was just wondering that...o_O It seems that Darkchrono has not been very active recently...-frowns- Hmm...))