Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Criminal Eclipse (Silandra Guile and co.)

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2006, 12:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((I must apologize for my inactivity. School is getting a little busy. ^.^; Anywho, on to a post!))

"I agree. There is no further need for us to be down here." Ranar said. "Let us make our leave. Whoever does not wish to leave with me, I ask that you at least check in at the place I've built up in the Terrin Mountains." After he gave more specific directions, he turned and headed for the pathway he had come in at. He rested his hand on the hilt of his sword to discourage the prisoners if they got any ideas, and to be ready just in case one of the people behind him tried to attack him. He knew, though, that if somebody really wanted to do attack, they would probably just sneak up behind him, but the more confident one seemed, the less confident an attacker would be. In his mind at least.

Some of the prisoners grumbled as he passed where they were sitting or standing or doing any number of things. He didn't even look at them, his attention mostly turned inward. People are starting to join. With luck, these three will recruit more and then it will be just a matter of time untill Eclipse will be too big to stop. He smiled at that last thought.

Anonymous

Camazotz could see far ahead of Ranar in the darkness. He walked silently, his usual creepy aura sending shivers down the spines of the prisoners in their cells as he passed then by.  If anyone were to try and pull anything on him, they'd be dead before they knew what hit them- he could move faster than the human eye could see when he wanted to. It was useful when you were involved in killing anyone, especially a country's leaders. And there were plenty of rulers waiting to be killed.

Rammon had to be ordered to follow. He had to be ordered to do everything, since having literally no emotion made him incapable of making even the smallest decisions for himself. Rafayel stuck close to his master as if he felt like he might need the vampire's protection, although from what he didn't know. He couldn't help but get the feeling that maybe some of Camazotz's children were around here somewhere lurking in the shadows, ready to jump out and do each and every member of this little group in. Although he couldn't tell by scent like his master could, Rafayel was pretty sure this Ranar guy was fully human and would be no match for even a new vampire, let alone some of the fallen clan's most powerful ones. This Silandra creature, he or she or it would have to have more tricks up their sleeve than what he had seen so far too, and even Citea who would have a fighting chance would eventually go down if more than one of the Camazotz childer attacked at once. Rammon would be toast, he wouldn' even think to figth back. And Rafayel himself? An easy target. He couldn't fight back, or atleast not without going into possibly fatal empathic shock.

Calm yourself, Rafayel. We'll be fine! the master vampire assured him, there isn't a single one of those traitors that I couldn't zombify...

It was true. Necromancy was what had created the tension between Camazotz and his fellow vampires in the first place, and it was why they were being hunted now. But fate was on their side- the thing the vampires had feared the most, that a necromancer could control them the same way they could control a zombie, worked best on vampires Camazotz had sired. And Camazotz, the founder of the Mictla vampire clan that now hunted him, had either directly or indirectly sired all of the Mictlan vampires.

Anonymous

Citea started down the corridor which she had come from, twirling her scythe in a pale hand. As she walked down the hall, the shadows cast by others seemed to almost follow her, congregating within the darkness her own long cloak created as it brushed the floor behind her.

Several prisoners watched her, only to turn away quickly as her eyes flashed towards them in a streak of blood red. Pulling her hood back over her head, she readjusted her hair underneath it, so only her wispy bangs fell about her face.

Things today had proved more fruitful than she would have hoped. She would definitely be able to get some good killings in as long as she stayed with Eclipse...Of course, she could even if she didn't. The only reason the strange woman had not killed recently was simple. It was a troublesome waste of energy to kill without reason. But now that she had a point to carry out her deadly desires, she was more than happy to waste her easily-replenished power supply. After all, that was one of the only reasons Citea enjoyed her immortality. Her stamina would never go down far enough to greatly hinder her. The only time things got rather difficult was when the thing keeping her alive decided it wanted some fresh air...Then, keeping energy up was the least of her annoyances.

Anonymous

(OOC: Has this thread died?)

Anonymous

((Good question...-sighs- Probably everyone is busy...I think...-shifty eyes-))

Anonymous

((Just a question, and I hate to be annoying...But is this thread "officially" dead? I assume it is, neh? Sorry for the randomness...-bows-))

Anonymous

Hmmm... I'm about 99% sure that it's officially dead.