Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hi all

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2007, 02:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi, my name's Matt, and my character here is Pol Silverheart.  We are new to this site, but neither of us is new RPing.  I look forward to RPing with everyone here, and I hope that my experience here is as good as those I've had on RP sites.  The site looks great, I hope to see you all very soon :D

Anonymous

Welcome friend! We ask that you don't touch the residents, as they do bite, and all are VERY hungry! Also you should feel special! Not everyday is it that I decide to welcome a new member! Not sure why either. I think it's cause I'm lazy. Yeah must be it.

Anyways! Hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you look forward to role playing! Bwahahaha! As if you couldn't! :D

Man, we have a lot of new members joining up recently it seems. That's terrific!

Rhindeer

Yeah, we do! There was a flood! Maybe someone advertized...>_> If so, it wasn't me, because...I've been incredibly lazy...*coughcough* XD

W00t! Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a blast and stuff, and if not...you still won't be able to leave. *hides knives and rope and whistles* But that won't be happening, sooo...you have nothing to fear! Mostly. But we won't go into that now! ^_~

Muahahah!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Feel special! 8D

Welcome to SotE! I hope you enjoy your stay and be sure not to feed the members. Or go near them topless.