Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

-makes her entrance-

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2007, 10:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hell luffs, I am Shayde. -makes her bow- Here with my darling Seraphiel. <3

Anonymous

*waves* hello, I'm new tgoo, I like your charrie he's amusing and pregnant... lol

Anonymous

Why thank you. Since we're both new, perhaps you'd like to do a thread with him, once I'm done with his bio an' all that? Sephy would luff that. -pets him-

Anonymous

I'd like that also, though I warn you, Kythe does not take overly well to Gods, even if they are not full gods *chuckles and looks fondly at her*

Anonymous

Then it should be an interesting time indeed, eh?

Anonymous

Welcome to SotE! ^__^

You.. certainly have a unique character. 8D but, Us SoTeians love unique and thoughtout characters. if you're bored and wanna RP, I have quite a few characters free, of course, I had to post the ones I have now. heehee <_<  But, I always have time to show a newbie the ropes! (: Don't be afraid to PM me if you have any questions about... anything, as long as its not about the birds and the bees >_> I won't answer those questions.

Anonymous

Would you like to start one or shall I?

Anonymous

If you would start one, that'd be wonderful, and I'd luff you forever. -is terrible at starting threads- And thanks, Draconian, I luff my Sephy, even if he is preggers and hormonal <3 I'd like to a thread, just tell me when and where. ^-^

Anonymous

I know exactly what you mean about hormonal. My God Kythe when she was pregnant with the twins was ridiculess!!!