Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New here~

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2007, 10:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Actually, I was here for a little while a couple of years ago, but then my browser decided to stop showing the writing in people's posts. O.o But I was looking at the link again and went "Hey! Why don't we try it in another browser! (Gee, what an original idea)" And lo, it works. So Hello everyone! I've been roleplaying for a handful of years now, mostly humanoids now, but rarely just plain humans. Sirin has actually never been played in an RPG, he's a fairly new character, I've written a few things about him but it's probably only been about six months since I thought of him and his friends. I roleplay other places as well so I think I'll wait and see how much time I have when college starts up again before deciding if I want to join others from his story - or other roleplay characters from some of the other universes in my head. I have too many universes and characters.

Also, I am a freshman in college - since I already mentioned it I figured I might as well be more specific. i live in New England, and I'm kind of wondering where all of the snow is... we had some, and then it went away. Winter decided to skip us this year? Well anyway, nice to be here!

Anonymous

<strike>I've got the ketchup!!</strike>

Hello and welcome (back?)!
I don't really think it's snowed much anywhere, but then again, I only get snow every fifth leap year anyway (no I haven't lived that long for those who would take it literally). x]

And also, don't worry about time factors while you're here. I've yet to find anything that says when a thread is dead. <.< But that usually's because, if you don't post in a while, people with either move on or drag you back bodily and chain you down to make you post. =D

Anonymous

<strike>*is not for eating*</strike>

Oh, it's snowed in Colorado, been all over the news - I think they took everyone else's snow.

Well, we'll see. First I think I have to actually get posting. :) Been awhile since I played outside of my usual roleplays, I guess.