Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Um, Hi.

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2007, 02:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well, uh, some stuff about me:
- I usually go by 'surskitty' on various places and I saw this on BRPS.  *cough*
- I haven't actually been on a devoted roleplaying forum before - not counting one I joined and was too intimidated to actually roleplay.  ^^''
- I'm about 14 years old and I live somewhere on the east coast of the United States of America.  Nyeh.
- I have Final Fantasies I, II, III, IV, V, VII, IX, X, XI, Tactics Advance, and Crystal Chronicles.  Whoo!

So, uh, say hi to me and so on.  Panda Mage demands it!

Rhindeer

Holaaa! I'm Rhi (wolfwonderess on BRPS XD) and yeah! Welcome! Hehe, and don't be intimidated by this forum! Everyone is nice and awesome and made of cool and bubblegum! ^_~

And booyaka to Final Fantasy! I have numbers 5 - 12. But not 11. ;_; Because I am cheap. 9 is probably my favorite of them all, though I'm still working my way though like...half of them. I've only beat 9, and am at the beginning of 6 and 5, in the middle of 7, at the end of 8, 10, and 10-2, and am only like...10 hours into 12. XD I'm such a slacker. I have a gazillion games I need to finish...>_>

Whee, rambling!

But anyway! Welcome! And have a lot of fun here, and if you have any questions or anything, ask away!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"Holaaa! I'm Rhi (wolfwonderess on BRPS XD) and yeah! Welcome! Hehe, and don't be intimidated by this forum! Everyone is nice and awesome and made of cool and bubblegum! ^_~

And booyaka to Final Fantasy! I have numbers 5 - 12. But not 11. ;_; Because I am cheap. 9 is probably my favorite of them all, though I'm still working my way though like...half of them. I've only beat 9, and am at the beginning of 6 and 5, in the middle of 7, at the end of 8, 10, and 10-2, and am only like...10 hours into 12. XD I'm such a slacker. I have a gazillion games I need to finish...>_>

Whee, rambling!

But anyway! Welcome! And have a lot of fun here, and if you have any questions or anything, ask away!
Nyee!

I like IX and V best; I heart the class system.  Yes.  Heart.  Not love.  I've only beaten I, II, VII, TA, and CC.  =[

Whee!  Rambling!

'kay.

Anonymous

Hey what's up I'm brand new here to. Just thought I'd say Hi and get to know a few others here. So kinda stuff you like? Are you the preppy don't wanna get dirty type, or the down to earth type just trying to have fun.... Nothing personal just makin new friends.

-Christina

Anonymous

Final Fantasy!

...Totally butting in to say you guys should play Tactics.  Not advance, but just FFT.  I heart it so bad, mangled english and all. XD  I don't know what it is about that game, but it's like sweet, sweet crack.

Anonymous

Hehe FFVII rocks! Man I've been playing it for a year but still can't bring myself to complete it...