Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New here by invatation....

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2007, 10:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey guys. The names Christina,  I'm just looking for an active place to play with my character(s). Not sure of all your expectations yet, but I'm still reading....

I like the site Layout.... nicely done.

My nickname is: Rabbit, Angel, Rain (or Rayne). So call me what you want. Even a new nick name is fine by me...

Um I have a new Character I started on Called Rave... I would like someone to look over it before I post it on this site... so if I can get someone to volunteer that'd be great.

Thanks new people...

-Rabbit

Rhindeer

Heyaa! I'm Rhiannon, or Rhi! Anyway, yeah, welcome, and if you have any questions or anything I'd be happy to answer them. ^_^

Also, I wouldn't mind looking over your character for you, so if you like you can just PM me the information and the like. ^_~

So yeah! Hope you have fun!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Well I sent it to ya... I didn't include much information about myself before

I'm kinda down to earth type.  I don't like snobby, preppy people. Or people who are always so happy(they freak me out alittle)

Anyway I live in the U.S.  The horrible state of Michigan...

I'm 17 and always looking for friends or going out hanging out with them. I love poetic people and I need anyone who can make me laugh.

Anonymous

Hiya.

I'm Draconian! Admin Numba 2.  ;) I live in Beautyful British Columbia and.... am a homebody. *prances about*

Hope you like SotE!

Anonymous

Heya. im choco....or daniel....but no one calls me that.

....dracos real name is jessica....shes a girl....most people dont realise that....

anywho....im 17 too....and so is draco...by like...11 days more than me...bitch...

erm...so yeah....velcome....muhahahahahaha!!

Anonymous

y'know, if I wanted everyone to know my name I'd tell them. XP
And since I'm older than you, you have to listen to me! >[

Brat. XP Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Anonymous

You guys are alright. I hope to make a character today or tomarrow been busy at home with Exams and stuff. I was supposed to be gone today but something came up... WHat ind of characters do you need?

Anonymous

You can make whatever charries you want- we have everything here from vampires to talking horses! Oh, and I'm Nightshade btw, nice to meet you!