Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hi to everyone!^^

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2007, 02:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

:D  :D  :D  :D Hi to everone out thee!^^  Lets see...I'm 15 this year,am currently loving life and being a weird person!^^ Weird??? How weird am I? Gee,I love staying at home ALL the time and my best friends are not of this world.....Yup.I love books!^^....What?You thought I was going to say my friends are spooks or the like?I like cracking corny and dumb jokes most people don't get.XDDDD.I love drawing , I love eating.And most of all,sleeping!  :P  Hope to make friends with people here.*Blows a kiss*

Anonymous

Argh...smiley overload! Someone remove the sugar!

On second thoughts your insanity doesn't seem that out of place here...hope you have fun!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Argh...smiley overload! Someone remove the sugar!

On second thoughts your insanity doesn't seem that out of place here...hope you have fun!

Oh yeah...I really should not have eaten that chocolate candy or drunk that extra sugary drink with extra glucose for protein!^^ :D  Well,I'm not usually this hyper,it's just the sugar!^^ I really can't help having a sugar-rush....XDDD

Anonymous

Marshmallow snowballs are so tasty. And sugary.

Anonymous

Well welcome to the forum and next time you eat alot of surgar, warn me to stay away.... Really happy all the time people really freak me out. Anyway welcome to the club, I must say all my friends are weird some more then others but wither way. WELCOME and I hope you enjoy this place as much as I seem to.

-Rabbit