Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Nother picture! Whee~!

Started by Rhindeer, February 05, 2007, 11:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

To see it full size and detailed and stuff: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48110102/

'Tis Shizzy's character Nexus (guy) and my character Niamh (girl). W00t! I finally got out of the darned art slump I'd been in for the last...like...few weeks. I literally couldn't draw anything. Except eyes. It was horrifying. But then I was screwing around at like 3AM and, voila! This is what popped out. And zomg! It's a full body picture. And they have clothes. I rarely draw clothes. Just because I'm lazy and clothes drawing is hard and I suck like that. T_T

But seeing as Niamh woulda burned me alive if they didn't have clothes, I figured I should put in an extra effort and all.

Now I'm gonna be milking this artistic high for what it's worth. Off to draw like crazy! Who needs sleep? >_>
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hah hah hah! Yay for Nexus! I gave all the praise last night with the awesomeness that is your awesome picture skills! Hurray for Gruff old Nexus and Silly naive Niamh!

Anonymous

Oh, but it's so much more fun to draw them nekkie.

Eheh. V. nice picture, by the way.

Anonymous

Good thing you gave them clothes!

O_o imagine the babies.

Better yet...

Dont imagine the babies...