Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Bows* Greetings...

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2007, 04:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi, Im Matt, Im 20 from the UK... Been RP (Text based for about 3 years, table top for about 10-11 years (Yes, Im sad but... shush)). Looking forward to RPing with you. Look forward to seeing, talkin to, (and maybe killing if you are mean :oP) you all in the near future.  :lol:

Matt / Cypher

Anonymous

well, if we're mean, I suggest you leave before you kill anyone.

Hello, I am God. Nice to meet you.

8D I'm also known as Draco or Draconian, call me Draccy-Pants and meet a wall of flame. Looking forward to reading your posts with whomever you end up RPing with! ^_^

Anonymous

Wow. It feels so nice to do a welcome post again. Lmao.

-curls about Draco's neck-

I am her living human [this is still in debate] scarf, Emoosts, Moots, Moose, Moosts, Moo. I'm quite lovable, but bite frequently. I rarely maim or maul anyone anymore ;_;.

Anonymous

Yeesss, she is miiiiine. *pets Emoo* Don't forget Emoo. <3

....Hmm.. human? *ponders* I suppose that works.

Oh! btw 8D To add onto my hello, I'm a girl, I'm 17 and am a CO ADMIN! (wheeeeee) on SotE, enjoy your stay and read up on the info of the country/kingdoms if you're unsure of something. ^^

Anonymous

-purrs-

Oh, yes! Emoo, that too.

I guess I'll add on too. Because it I'm bored and having nothing else to do. I'm 15, gonna be 16 March 31 -coughhintcough- Kiddin'. And I'm a girl. Usually. I think. I should keep checkin' on that. These things have a way of sneakin' up on ya and -BAM- sex change!

I didn't mention I suffer from idiocy.

Anonymous

Don't worry, Im far more weird, twisted and mental than more of this community combined, trust me. hehe... Well, nice to meet you both and as I said above, Hopefully we will be RP soon. :P

Cypher

Anonymous

S'all a matter of opinion, that's all.

Anonymous

Yup the "mental" brit trio ^^ thats what we should be :lol:  anyways GREETINGS!!! :wink:

Anonymous

Three mental brits? that would be one hell of a RP adventure, hehehe...

Anonymous

Wait my mistake, a DUO! but if there is another crazy brit message here!  LIKE NOW!

Anonymous

*pops out*

Someone call?

Still not sure bout the crazy part, but Nightshade qualifies as Brit, pleased to meetya!

Anonymous

YAY, you pass, guess hat makes the trio ^_^