Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello!

Started by Anonymous, February 10, 2007, 10:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey, I'm Mark, 16 from the medway towns! which is in the UK in Kent. Im kinda nutty at times  :lol: and i like helping others out. if you really wanna know about just PM!  oh yeah i like to Par Kour, (google it if your clueless.)

I was invited by Rabbit to check this place out, and i must say its pretty cool! well i hope to RP but don't know where to start.

If its easier just call me SoD for short, since its what most people call me half of the time.

Anonymous

^^^THIS GUY ROCKS!!!^^^

Hey, I'm so happy your here. These people are gonna love ya when you when they see ya RPing. The people are really cool here. Anyway You already know everything I'd say if I didn't know ya sosince I do so well then theirs no need to. I'll create a new character though to RP with you depending on what ya need.

Anonymous

:oops: Hey... thanks for the praise lol, well I dont mind what Char I RP with, its all good. I'll start Rping when I'm back next satuday from my Sports Leaders UK trip

Anonymous

Greetings... Good to see more (Mental) Brits. hehehe.... Mooooooo Cluck-cluck...

Have fun and hope to RP with you soon.

Cypher

Anonymous

Heyhey and welcome to SotE.

I'm Emoosts and blahblahblahblah.

Have fun.

I suck at teh welcome.

Anonymous

:lol: No worries least you said hi! wow you done alot of posts :P

Anonymous

I say sucky welcomes to alot of people XD

I'm a highly bored person without a life. The result is those posts, =]

Anonymous

Guess we have things in common :lol: i'll prob start Rping here tomoz but most likely Sunday