Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Brraiiinnsss

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2007, 03:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Er, I mean.

Hi. 8D;;

Seriously, though, hello, everyone. Whoa, too many commas. Er, right, where was I? Oh, yes. Hi! Name's Inês, but you can call me Ness. Or Nessy. Or anything that crosses your mind. *Nod.*

So, I was directed to this site by Rhi-Rhi (thanks for that, mate!). It looks a really kickass site! :D I still have to go through some things, but so far, it's very interesting.

About me... I'm an university student (*headdesk.*) and an amateur actress (hopefully, someday, a professional one). I like drawing, writing and reading, which is as cliché as you get. I like showers. Going to take one now, too. :D

I don't like coffee. Nope. But I like tea!

Oh! And I love braaaaiiinnnsss!

Er.

:D;

Anonymous

!!!!

You don't like coffee!? *shun*

Anonymous

D: It doesn't taste like brains.

Anonymous

Hello! I am Darth Shizzy-Chan Teh Chocolaaaaaate Muffin Trying Fantasticalicious Disappearing Kawaii Newspaper Happy Meal Ghost Bunny Tentacly Imploding Jubilating Noodly Bed!

Just...call my Shizzy for short. For REAL short.

I say welcome to SotE!!
 Watch for the crazy ones while you're here, they bite pretty badly. Also watch for flying couches, they're a real nuisance!

Hope to see you in the role playingness of SotE!

Anonymous

Sorry, Darth Shizzy-Chan Teh Chocolaaaaaate Muffin Trying Fantasticalicious Disappearing Kawaii Newspaper Happy Meal Ghost Bunny Tentacly Imploding Jubilating Noodly Bed, I got distracted by your icon and didn't pay attention at all.

Omg. Icon love.

So. Much. Love.

Anonymous

TEA FTW. That's all I gotta say, Nesquik. Yes, that's what I'm calling you from now on. =]

(You still love me, don't you Draco? -sobs-)

If I remember. I give people nicknames, and the only one I've remembered so far is Wally ;_;

-cough- Anyway! Welcome, blah blah blah. I'm Emoosts and any variation of that. Nice to meetcha.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emoosts"TEA FTW. That's all I gotta say, Nesquik. Yes, that's what I'm calling you
That's the most awesomest nickname I have ever gotten. :'D

Anonymous

Yay! :3 Nesquik likes it! ^__^ [that was entirely a spinoff of 'Mikey likes it!' but Mikey works better ;_; xD]

Anonymous

Durr, who's Mikey? D:

Anonymous

=O It's from an old commercial. I think it was for cereal and teh slogan was like, "Mikey likes it!" or something along those lines... Something like that XD

Anonymous

Oooh. *Not American.* :D;

Anonymous

I'm an American.... hehe we rock.

Anyway hey what's going on? It's nice seeing new faces here. Well you can call me Rabbit and I'll most likey call you Ness, if thats ok with you.

Anyway I hope you Love it here, if you leave, I will find you and bring you back. Joking. Oh and Welcome hun.

Anonymous

Ha ha, thanks, Rabbit! :)

Right now I'm... building a character! *Gasp.* He he, can't wait to role play around here, everyone seems a really good RPer. :P And I feel so very welcome. <3 Thank you, everyone!

Anonymous

Yay! Character-building! =] I'm thinking about making some new characters. I kinda have their personalities, not sure on their species. Too many ideas ;___;

Hopefully, sometime in the future I'll be able to rp with you Nesquik! ^_^

The non-American thing might explain the commercial -nods-.

Anonymous

Ha ha, I'm actually creating a race for this character. XP I'm a slave of my own imagination. It makes me spill imagination through my nostrils once in a while, too. D:

And I would love to role-play with ya', Em! :D

Oh, by the way, if you're curious (ah!), I'm Portuguese.

Anonymous

Oooh! That's fun. What time is it over there? -finds timezones funny-

-cough-

It always takes awhile for me to decide what race. I usually make up my own, too. Or they just become something. XD It's really fun on my part. I had my ideas, and then I started reading some manga which got my brain generating more ideas. So my mind is confuzzled. ;_;

Rhindeer

Whoo! Welcome! Of course, I already told you that but it never hurts to do it again! So heya and welcome! x3

Also, yush, I do the same thing when creating characters. Sometimes I might not even know what they are until I play them...>_> and I like making my own, too, or just taking a weird, random species that I've never seen used anywhere before (or that I have seen used before but I wanna put a new spin on!) and just...go wild.

Yay for imagination slaves! I know my imagination can be cruel. Beating me with whips and stuff until I cave to its whims. *siiigh*

Also, whoo! You're an artist too! Looked at your gallery and wow, you're good. *_* I'm watchin' ya on dA now! XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ooo, I've made my own! 8D His name is Ashley and he's scareh. <3

I'm a Canadian! <3  Yeeeeeey. I give nicknames too... <_< But, I'll be nice and just call you Nesquik as well! 8D

Even though you don't like coffee....

I suppose I can like you <_<

:3 Welcome by the way and enjoy your stay!

Anonymous

Well, Em, right now it's... Midnight! :o Portugal and England have the same timezone. Greenwitch FTW >:D

Yes... Imagination slavery is cruel and yet, it feel so right. Yes, sooo right... /freaky.

8D

Oh, you're an artist, Rhi? :D Awesome! *Checks and watches back.*

And, Draco, I like Rock. DOES IT MAKE IT UP? ME LIKING ROCK AND NOT LIKING BRITNEY SPEARS? D: *Emotear*

Anonymous

Mooooore artists? OOoOoOoooo.

Yes, you are forgivin. >_</)

It's only 4 PM on the west coast of Canada, eh?  (yeeey....)

ahaha, I'm driving my friend insane with cartoons. Bwahahaha.