Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood Money. ( Azrael)

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2007, 11:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(( OOC: It's kind of lacking, but needed to get started. I'll add more later if this isn't sufficent enough. )

There sat Mecro sat enjoying a meal by the fire. The smell of fire burning flesh and blood could be scented by anybody with a acute nose. Not to mention the blanted destruction of the human beings who once settled here in this den of thieves. A starked naked bandit hung up over a fire as his skull burned from the searing heat just belong it his face bashed in by what seen to be a log. Mecro had kept this man alive just a brief moments, before his fate was one of enjoyment not of sustainment for instead of being eaten. His worth to the sadistic manipulator of flesh was to be that of a human pinatha and, then served up as Smoked Bandit for ironically after the savage beating he worked up a appetie.

He had sharpened one of the small splinters of bone to make a pretty decent tooth pick as he weaseled out a pieces of meat, that got stuck in his teeth. Successfully, it flicked from nearby his gums onto the floor as he crossed his legs surveying the destruction around him. It would be a madmens wonderland of acts of carnage, glutton and lust that surrounded this place of the newly introduced macrabe. There was a mallady of bodies around him all of them subjected to strange questionable tortures and others seemed like they exploded from the inside out. If you was going come in through the entranced there would be several bodies, that looked like a ravenous animal had attacked them from the teeth marks that applied something sundered them apart flesh from bone and limb from limb. His hunger was kicking in then, but the creatively slowly blossomed as he got deeper.

He sat there as he waited his ears heard a twig snapped as somebody else threatened to ruin his fun.

Anonymous

((OOC: No problem at all))

Umbra let the night surround its being, feeling the cool night air on its body. Tonight, its current form was that of an iridescent silver wolf, and alpha male, suiting for Umbra's current mood. The form was feral, seeming as if it were a lone wolf, perhaps one that had once been an alpha, but had been dethroned by a rival pack. Only the iridescence around it made it seem anything out of the ordinary; one moment the thick fur coat was white and silver, and the next it was highlighted an angry red, or royal violet, or thoughtful blue when the moonlight fell on it. Energy seemed to pulse around the creature.

As a wolf, Umbra's senses were heightened greatly. So much that, though his sight wasn't great, the smells and sounds of the nightlife overwhelmed his senses. Insect whirred past and animals called into the darkness. Oakwood and pine stung his nose, almost completely obscured by the evanescent perfume of wildflowers and honeysuckle  and ferns that clashed with the faint scent of urine and feces. . . all smells of the wild. Umbra would have loved to bask in it. Run through the trees in wild abandon and momentarily loose himself in the form of the wolf.

But, he had a job to do. His keen senses were focused on the nature around him, but on a gentle sickening smell that grew stronger as he made his way through the dense forest. Like a steadily worsening migraine, the scent of carnage became more apparent to the Djinn's wolven snout. He slowed his step, going from a casual trot to a slow, careful stalk as the sickeningly sweet scent of blood drew him closer and closer to its source. Everything was so much worse then even he imagined. By the moonlight he was able to see black blotches that made the grass slick. Flies swarmed around the thickening patches of gore, and Umbra cast his red eyes about cautiously, at any moment expecting his quarry to leap out at him. Then he saw the fire, and what seemed to have been a camp, or hideout. Instantly his body tensed, so much so that he crushed a large twig under paw. He mentally scolded himself and took an involuntary step back, realizing that he had probably destroyed any chance of an ambush.

Anonymous

Mecro sat there on the log staring at the hanging man as if he seemingly didn't notice the twig snap. If one saw his face he would have a smile on it he knew he had company. A lick of his lips as he tilted his head. Let's see if this one was smart enough to be reasoned with through his treachery he held up his hand to his new company. His voice thick like mossles sweet as suger and lay just below it's coating a hint of viciousness as he said, "Your either a animal who has come to eat the meat laid out, a wondering traveler stuck in horror or a assassin here to kill me. I get a lot of the later for I'm something of a properiator of the flesh. If you're a traveler I will devour you flesh and boil your bones. If your a assassin you have lost your advantage and there's only a few options left I could try and kill you granted you don't know my abilities, but from the carnage you see and the bounty on my head I'm a dangerous inividual. Second option you come here and we talk for your contract surely can't be worth more then your life and diginity for I will rob you of both."

His hand waved fowarded as he glanced at the man hanging infront of him, then turned around towards where the twig snapped. The finest of eyes could probably make out the dozens upon dozens of thin threads, that suddenly lunged up from the log where he sat into the mouth of the dead bandit as it infirltated every orfice of his body.  A sadistic gleeful look came upon his eyes as his there was the sound of a lone snap of his fingers. The bandit as if a balloon harvesting to much air exploded leaving a mess of enthrails and thread. " Just a little incentive for option two."

Anonymous

When Merco turned around and let loose the mass of threads, the wolf backed away quickly, eerie red eyes locked on the body as it was destroyed. We watched with a morbid fascination, calculating the dangers of approaching this foe. The form of a wolf would not be able to take down this one, but Umbra wasn't ready to change just yet.

Instead, Umbra lowered his head and raised his tail, the hair on his neck and back rising, preparing for battle if necessary. He allowed a low, warning growl to escape his maw. Even if the chance of an ambush was compromised, he still may be able to trick his target into thinking that he was no more then a lone wolf. There might still be a chance, if the wanted man thought he was nothing but a feral lupine.

He remained tense, muscles bunched like a coil ready to spring, either to run or fight. Although this creature looked to be no more then a terrified animal, Merco could see there was a strange intelligence in the creature's eyes, and that he watched Merco with oddly clear, calculating eyes, despite the fear apparent in his form. Umbra did not move at all, he simply gazed at the murderous man before him, and held his ground defiantly, waiting for the other to do something.

Anonymous

Mecro shifted to face the location of where he assumed his gracious guest had made apparent. His legs crossing then a elbow placed on his adjacent knee as he stared at the growling creature under the cover of the woods. He could make out it was canine in nature a coyote or wolf perphaps, but why didn't it just attack instead of warning him and where was it's pack? A playful smile came across his lips as he gently tapped his earlope coming to a more likely conclusion. "Your a member of the canine family. A big cat has more of a hiss and likes to pounce. What puzzles me is if your a wolf you would of flanked me along with your pack.. Except I don't hear any more of said pack, so I can only assume your a lone wolf. Yet, that begs the question, why not take the meat and leave? Instead of just standing there growling?"

There was a pause as his finger stopped the drum on his lope as he tilted his head. His reasoning and observational skills seemed to be sharp signs of stragety also bleeding through. His voice low with intrigue and understanding,  "Unless, your a shifter. Oh I do love your kind so much dimension to your being. Your never quite what you appear always the same and yet always different." There was a pause as he took a bit of a sigh, "Yet, your intentions are becoming clear to me. If you was a shifter you would of ran by now from this sight. What sane person would gaze upon this gallery without the thought of fleeing be-still in their minds? One who intended to kill or one who's tastes run the similiar path, perhaps?"

"In any case do join me for the alternative is quite messy."