Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wheeeee bathing suits! xDD

Started by Rhindeer, May 30, 2007, 03:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

CLICK TO MAKE EEET BIGGER! And for the full picture, go here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56368540/

Ahem. So. This is a work in progress. I got this crazy idea while at the river for the weekend to draw all my characters in swimwear. Yeah. Big project, I have a gazillion characters. I think it was the heat and the overabundance of, well, swim suits and thongs and pasties and boobs and speedos that slammed the idea into my head, but alas, I'm going through with it. >_>

It's also a fun anatomy practice thingy for me! x3 Forces me to draw whole bodies, something I don't do enough. And I get to play around with body types! I'm trying to make all the characters have different and specific body types fitting their character and stuff (i.e. Beatrid's all badass seasoned warrior, so she's all buff, Niamh's more skinny and boyish).

So, yaar. The characters are Beatrid and Niamh. Beatrid's a tough, cranky Mordecai, Niamh's a prudish ex-Lumenari. Neither of them would be caught dead in outfits like that. Especially not Niamh, but I could bully her into a bikini easily enough by mentioning warehouses and whips. Beatrid, well, she'd kick my ass to China and back again so we compromised. x3 Aaaand...yeah. This is gonna eventually be a big ol' collage. Already sketching Kyran into there. x3

...and I'm done rambling. I'm sleepy and I ramble when I'm sleepy.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Haha! They look fabulous, lmao.

-nods- You can tell they're not the same, what with the different body types which were done very well, Rhi. =] Oh! And I love Beatrid's scar<3

Good job! I can't wait to see the rest XD

Anonymous