Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zephaniah... pg6

Started by Tally, June 16, 2007, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

So many gorgeous guys and...and...and...

TAL YOU HAVE GOTTEN AWESOME.

For serious.

NEEDS MOAR NEKKID KASSI THOUGH.

Also he needs a kitten. =^.^= *grin*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

A kitten?

Does that mean some secret perverted thing that I don't know about but should because I talk to you so often? o_O

Anonymous

Nice. My friend is drooling over my shoulder at them.... Shoo, fangirl!

Ahem.... Now that I've gotten rid of her.... Very good job. I can't do shadows on the face and stuff.... I use color pencils for coloring so it's kinda hard.... Again, really good job!

Rhindeer

Noo! I mean a literal kitten! xDD

Kassi is currently stuck in a thread with my Vahni and his...litter of stray kittens. >:3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tally

Not art, but whatevs. I dunno where else to put it. I was playing around in Photoshop and whipped up a character relationship tree! Although it's more of a tangled bramble than a tree. They're not all here, just the ones that connected to another in some way.

Tally

I tried to draw Col and it came out as Zephaniah. o__O

Anonymous

I like that hair.

You've gotten so good at colouring talya! (:

Tally

8D why thank you

I'm glad someone likes 'cause I've been staring at it so long I can't even see it clearly anymore. 8DD

Anonymous

Wow, I can't choose which is the most amazing, they're all so mind booglingly awesome. *insert envy*... Can you teach me to draw like that? Seriously: WOW! Now to stop staring at them before I find faults (though there probably aren't any).

Tally

Thank you mdu. P:

Aaaand...I just noticed something I forgot on Zephan's pic. How embarrassing. >.> *goes to fix*

hikaru.dream

Quote from: "Talyafera"Hikaru, I saw some of your drawings in your character bios. I think they're good. Do you have a deviantart account?

Yikes, I missed that, I'm sorry X(
Thanks! But I still have loads to go...
Yes I do, only I don't really update it. I could and should, I suppose.
I'm midnigh7shad0w on there.

I was planning to make an album on my site though.

How do you manage to color so nicely?
Any advice?

Anonymous

I can't believe I didn't see him when you posted him!
His hair is so neat o.o

Tally

Quote from: "hikaru.dream"Any advice?

Nothing beyond practice, practice, practice. That's really all it takes to improve in just about anything y'know?

I sketched Ruben, my prissy, arrogant astromancer:

Anonymous

Heee! 8D!

I like your sketches x3 They're so...... Prettyful. =3 Makes me wish I could sketch in photoshop Dx

Tally

Here we gooo. I'm painting Ruben's portrait. Painting = no lines, blegh. xp  I love to see wip shots from other artists, so I figure I'll show mine. This could potentially be a devastating embarrassment if this thing doesn't actually turn out. Here goes:

Stage 2: (assuming the sketch was stage 1) Just, uh...blocky scribbles of color. Yeah.

Stage 3: More scribblety nonsense. It doesn't look like much of anything at this point. His color palette was too cool, so I jotted some red down in there.

Stage 4: I constantly flip the canvas horizontally, that's why these are facing different directions. Refining shadows with smaller brushes, added a strap on the shoulder to see if that would work better, and he got an earring. Fiddled with neck/shoulder area 'cause his neck was too long. Line art's turned off now; am working only with color and shadow. D:

Stage 5: Up to now I've been zoomed out like 25% but here I start working a little closer, at 50 or 100%. P: Time to start thinking about the background. Ruben's all about stars, so it'll be nice and dark and pretty with sparkles and things. Yay! Also laid down some blue as possible reflected light.

And this is as far as I've gotten right now. Will post the next shot tomorries.

Anonymous

Sooo...

I think this is pretty dang awesome. xD I have NO ability to colour without lines.

P: Props, yo.

Tally

xB It's not awesome YET but hopefully it will be at some point.

Tally

Stage 6. Finally we're getting somewhere.

hikaru.dream

:shock:

...!!!

... I think I've already said what I think and it's probably not gonna change so I'll leave that.

About how long (average) does it take for you to finish one picture?

Anonymous

Oooo this is too neat to see the process vury cool Tally o.o