Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dream house?

Started by Anonymous, June 22, 2007, 05:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

As I am currently in the process of moving and finding house-shopping to be a royal pain.... I'm wondering.... What would your dream house be?

For me, its all about the views. I want ocean views. I want porches and decks and all windows. And I'd love to have french doors all around so its like living outside--would definitely love a dining room where one whole wall can be opened up onto an outside patio.

House-search update: currently, the best contender is a completely redone oxen barn--how sick is that?

Anonymous

An apartment in the city. (And in case you were wondering, that means New York. There is only one city.)

Probably a loft in the Village - East Village, West Village, Greenwich Village, I'm good with any of it. Big, lots of open space, preferably with a nice view of midtown. Oh, and a fire escape and roof access. That would be perfect.

Anonymous

Same as Aubrey. Literally.

Although ultimately a nice cozy apartment in Scotland would not be amiss, as long as I had a nice Scottish guy there with me.  *Fails, hush*

Anonymous

Well, it had better be the same as me, because one of these days, I am kidnapping you to live with me. Oh yes.

"Oh, you're not using this Lee right now? Okay then. *STEAL*"

Anonymous

That's assuming I haven't turned up with a couple bags of books and Legos going "Yo.  Let me in or have this dictionary thrown at your head with the evil little person aim."

Anonymous

My ideal dream house would have a farm of solar panels, which connect into the power grid so I can sell my power back to the power company.

And also when there's more going out to the grid than I can sell back, I'll use them to create fuel.

I have broadband, and the whole house is made of brick.

This house would be situated next to a forest.

I would have a giant garden.