Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*waves*

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2007, 07:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So! Greetings, salutations, and whatnot!
Hmmm, what to say what to say...

I'm not terribly new to RPing, though I haven't done a forum in years(okay, only one). I guess I could go by Pete, since "myblackass" is an extremely inappropriate nickname~

Well, then! I think that's about it.

Rhindeer

Welcome, Pete! xD Great nickname, haha. I'm Rhi (well...duh...xD) and yeah, hope you enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask aaand...um...I'm blanking out here. It's early, and having a young puppy = no sleep!

So yeah! Welcome welcome and have fuuun~!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Heya, and welcome to the game. And thanks for giving us something to call you other than "myblackass". ...That could just get weird to say. ^^

Anonymous

Thanks! ^^

QuoteAnd thanks for giving us something to call you other than "myblackass". ...That could just get weird to say. ^^

I just think it sounds really nifty. I say it enough, at least~

Goldie

welcome to SotE!  I hope that you enjoy yourself a lot here, just as much as I have!  Becoming a SotE addict is pretty much amazing :)

And I don't blame you for asking us to call you Pete.  It's much better than, "Hey, ass!"

Although it would be a bit amusing...XD

Anonymous

Hey, As--I mean, Pete! ^_^;; Welcome and salutations and greetings and so forth!

I'm Jessica! If you need anything...ANYthing...just drop me a line. *nods solemnly* I'm (T)HERE for you.