Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Heya I'm a newbie!

Started by Anonymous, August 09, 2007, 02:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yup, I'm a newbie. I'm sure I'll be active, as I love to rp. I just have to find a character to make first lol! I think I have a few saved up in word pad I can make, if it's okay will all of you. I'll probably only have 1-2 characters though, as I don't want to keep tract of all of them!

Rhindeer

Welcome Alessandra! 8D

Hope you have fun here! Bwaha...and beware! It's easy to get addicted! >8D

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I don't care if I get addicted, I'm online most of the day, hoping somebody will get on and rp with me, so one here, as long as people are active, I shall love it!

Anonymous

Mwahahaha! I'm going on a newbie welcoming spree today! :3

Welcome! Salutations! Greetings! Many...merriments and stuff! Yeh! We'll go with all that I think.

If you got questions, direct them at Rhi! I'm no good with question answering. Last time I answered a question, boom! Site was in flames. I learnt my lesson that day, if only barely. (That was why they had to change the colour scheme here, to hide the scorch marks.)

But you didn't hear that from me.

Anonymous

Lol, okay... well.. that's kool. I have one character, that I've had forever made, and I'm looking to make 2 or 3 more... so far.

Anonymous

Yup. I have nothing to say that you haven't heard already!

On that note, welcome to SotE, enjoy yourself! Which you will. The inability to not enjoy yourself does not exist here! =D

Anonymous

lol, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself. As long as I get to rp...

Anonymous

HI! i have no idea why im here but i am a newbie too with very little kowledge of rping! ....
-shifty eyes- Dancing robots! :D -runs away-