Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yeap...I'm a newbile one. *waves*

Started by Anonymous, August 09, 2007, 03:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Been a long time since I've done any RP so bear with me. I'm also friends with Crono so if he sees this message: YOU KNOW WHO I AM! AND YOU OWE ME MONEY!

That is all. *bows*

Anonymous

Crono owes you money? Is it possible to get in on this scam?

CRONO YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM BUT YOU OWE ME MONEY!

Ahem.

Welcome by the way! Hope you like it here, don't feed the residents, wear a metal helmet, and always...ALWAYS...think of England.

That's all I got to say.

Anonymous

Boo! Hi! Welcome! Enjoy!

Our insanity is like a disease.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emoosts"Our insanity is like a disease.

Maybe your insanity is. Mine is more like...a fire.

*Crackles*

I mean.

*Cackles*

Rhindeer

And the fire spreads from person to person like a wildfire in very dry brush with a high wind factor...

Whooo! Welcome Oceanix! Aaand...

>_> I want munnies too.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"And the fire spreads from person to person like a wildfire in very dry brush with a high wind factor...

or like a plasma fire in cargo bay 1. *Cough* I don't like Star Trek at all...i love it.

Anonymous

*sniffs*

I feel...home.

Anonymous

I feel like a chicken cordon bleu.

It's not a good feeling. Like you're gonna get eaten at any moment....more so by Rhi...well...maybe if I were a chicken flavoured tofu cordon bleu...

Rhindeer

Oh god that sounds delicious. o.o

...Now I must make foods. >_> Damn you.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

What'd I tell you. All the ladies just want to spit roast Shizzy over an open fire and just devour him.

It's tough.

Anonymous

I can only imagine...

now you've got me hungering foods as well. This does not help my search for an avatar!

Anonymous

MWahahaha! Everyone must become hungry for I am not! So I am the winner here! Bwahahahaha!

Anonymous

That sounds... horrible.

I'm not hungry! I had ice cream! It was delicious. With milk and rainbow sprinkles. Mm... AND, I couldn't use my baby spoon, because I was slightly disappointed by that [it was in the dishwasher i thinks] but I got to use my spoon that has my name on it. That made it better.

Anonymous

Well I'm glad you enjoyed your ice cream ^_^

Anonymous

Ya ya ya...You know why I can't get you all the money yet...but I got another 20 for ya. <.<

Anywho, welcome! And it's about time you started coming here.