Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

oh crap!

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2007, 11:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

man... i just dont know what to do here.... i cant rp because i barely know how to and what i do know how to do is terrible, and plus im always on when everyone else is asleep! im lucky is i get a guest and even luckier if i find someone that i dont know who is a regestered member!

why must i be completely cut off from anythign that is awesome!?! :(

Anonymous

Awake now! What do you need help with?
I'm probably not much better, but still~

Anonymous

i just dont know what to do because i dont know anyone, and everyone else is asleep, or doing other things while me and some other people are finnaly able to get on!

Anonymous

Try making a post in the Search and Plot board? It sounds like that's what you're looking for, someone to rp with?

Also, if you've already made a character, try just making a post with them! I'm sure nobody'll care too much about the quality, and maybe they'll try at helping you improve~
If anything, the more you post and such, I think you will get better over time.

Anonymous

Pretty much what... uh, Pete said. I'm usually on all the time because I severely lack a life. You can IM or e-mail me for all I care. Usually, no one minds too much if you randomly say hi to them. Or at least they don't say so. -used to IM everyone randomly because of boredom- In any case, if you're willing to improve and just make posts, regardless if they're horrible or not, you'll improve. So yeah. No worries.

Pete: You're a fellow PA-er! Not sure how much pride should go into that. But still.

Tally

You don't have to be awake when everyone else is to rp. That's the good thing about forum rpgs.

Goldie

Fear not!  The average post-per-day count is usually 1 or 2!  It's not like a chatroom at all, and it's ok if you rp with someone you don't know!  That's how you meet awesome people!

Emoosts!  You're in PA too!?  I go to college in PA!

And Pete, I'm about 1.5 hours away from Philly :)

Anonymous

Haha, you too Gold?! I'd ask where, but that could be personal. Whatcha majoring in?

I totally mapquest'd like an idiot because I don't wanna go back to cleaning my room and apparently, from my house to Philly it's 1 hour and 32 minutes. Who knew? Apparently Mapquest. Why, you sly devil.

On a side note, I hope my dog isn't eating my birds. I should check on them. :D

Anonymous

I'd totally say something like "all roads lead to Philly," but that hasn't been true for about 2 centuries, and then anyway only in the eastern states. Er,  I think I'll shut up now~ /history geeking

Anonymous

Hoorah! Yay for history geeking. I don't really have a memory span for American History [especially for long periods of time]. And after awhile, everything else tends to fade out of my memory to leave room for only things I deem important.

But that's why I have my dad. He's my living history book. He's a big history buff. In any case, I just realized how much I babble.

Goldie

O_o  wouldn't that be super cool if we're like, 15 minutes from each other?  Although, I know that there are millions of places an hour and a half away from philly :3

but that doesn't make it any less fun!

I definitely wanted to go to the Nickel Creek/Fiona Apple concert in philly on saturday, but I couldn't find anyone who wanted to pay $40 for a ticket to accompany me XD  I will NOT roam philly by myself!  Especially because I am prone to getting lost.

Lost + me + philly = baaaad

As for where I am, I don't mind saying!  It's college, weirder people than you know where I am XD  I go to Elizabethtown College in Lancaster County.  Hurray being 20 minutes away from Hershey!

And don't worry about being a history geek ^_^ one of my close friends here is a history major and I don't make fun of her!  At least it's a bit more exciting than Music History.  Did you know that the violins from Italy in the baroque period (cremona, strats., etc.) are the best violins in the world because it was colder and the trees grew slower and more dense, thus the violins are more resonant?

yeah...talk about useful! XD

Anonymous

Me + alone = baddd.

I usually need to hold someone's hand just to cross a parking lot! Not always literally, but not always figuratively. I have an inability to cross simple parking lots because, I have deducted after MUCH thought, I'm an idiot. I fear what would happen to me in a busy CITY.

Aww. Sowwry about the concert though. D: I think I might've heard something about it. A friend or something, which, really, who knows? I don't pay that much attention to them. n_n

Oh! Creepy! I have college stuffs from there! I haven't looked at it or any of the other packets saying how great their college is. xD

AND I totally mapquested. Because I KNOW I've been to Lancaster county [hoorah for amish!]. But you're 2 hours and 6 minutes awayy! How saddd D:

That's pretty neat. Hmm. Why only the baroque period? Was there.. heating up or something to that extent that made it less cold? -not even sure when the baroque period was- I fails. :]

Anonymous

Ooh! Ooh! I think there was like, a mini ice age 'cross the world around then. I've no idea when the baroque period was. Somewhere around the 1600s?
AND that's all I have to add to the conversation right now, because I totally have a concussion~

Anonymous

o.o Why do you have a concussion? That isn't good. Aren't those bad? D:

OHNO. HE'S GOING TO DIE! [i gets his avatar when he dues!] HOW SAD. SO YOUNG.

Anonymous

>> Er, I kinda vaulted over couch & landed on my face. No clue how it happened.

ANYWAY. My death will be MUCH less embarrassing than that.

Anonymous

LOL, that just made my night. Nice move, slick.

You shouldn't count on your death being less embarrassing. Strange things happen.

Anonymous

I am hurt, Emoosts. Hurt and....injured, so very injured!

Anonymous

Too bad, so sad. :] As long as nothing is broken too badly, it's all good.

I still laugh when I think about you face-planting. -snickers- Or just thinking anyone face-planting.

Anonymous

yay i have no idea what peopel is talking about because i am not paying attention :P HI PEOPLES!

i havnt sleept in five dayyyyyyyyyyyyyys. CURSE YOU COCAINE!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....