Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So I say: l/l3\/\/l313, newbie, new person, not meat!

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2007, 01:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A-ah. I've never been very good at these introduction things.

Anyway-! I'm mostly known as Ang. It's one of many names, but it's the shortest and usually the easiest to pronounce. Old enough to know better and young enough not to care, living in GMT +8 (yes, yes, timezones are made of evil material) and... well.

I used to be on quite a few of these forum-based roleplays about... huh, some years ago? Then I jumped ship to livejournal roleplaying, and I still do so. However, this is the first f-based roleplay I've joined since I last stopped those three or so years ago. Saa, please go easy on me. ^__^ll

Mm... and with regards to this one, I think- I'll probably be joining with a Mordecai character? Although I need to read up more of the backstory. Gone through most of it already, but it never hurts to read more.

I think that should be about it, eh?

Anonymous

Hey! I'm new here to, maybe after you have character we can rp Storm. Call me Silvy by the way

Anonymous

Hey and welcome to SotE! Enjoy yourself. :]

Ooo. Mordecai. I've been here for awhile and I've only skimmed the information. -cough- >>

And congrats! You have officially confused me with the GMT +8 because I have not the slightest clue what that means! :] I'd give you an award, but confusing me is a fairly simple thing to do. No award for you!

Anonymous

Silvy, nice to meet you~ I'd like to RP with you someday, it sounds interesting. <3

And Emoosts! GMT stands for General Meridian Time. GMT +8 means that the time where I am is basically eight hours past whatever the General Meridian Time is. Although, it seems more people are familiar with PST... ah, well, I guess that's one of the differences between America and England.

And I guess it's possible to just wing it, isn't it? Heh, but I don't want to make too much of a mess of myself.

Anonymous

General Meridian Time? D: What's that? And I don't know what PST is, either. Is school supposed to teach you about GMTs and PSTs? o.O I can't think of anywhere else where you were learn something like that. I only know eastern daylight time. ]: And I've sorta grasped that some places are behind my time. Which is all a know, thus your fancy time lingo is foreign.

Winging it is extremely fun! 8D It's really easy here.

Anonymous

You will be Torm.

^^

Names Shiz or...Uku apparently...I dunno. Welcome anyways!

As the creator of the "Drugs of Temptation" If you want to join in on a big plot, by all means, your mordecai will be most welcome to join it and get all fancified with the Daemon Lord of Temptation! Mwahahahaha!

Anonymous

OHSNAP

I meant Greenwich Meridian Time. >__<ll Saa, I'm really so forgetful. Anyway, it's been defined over <a href="http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9038000/Greenwich-Mean-Time">here</a>, so that might help? Ahaha, but never mind. I don't think it's really important.

Drugs of Temptation does sound interesting! I'd like to get my character's full profile up first, but I certainly don't mind jumping into big plot. I know he's addicted to something (temporarily, I've put 'cake' down) but having a character who's constantly taking some sort of drug here and there- and in the military, to boot...

Well, it does sound interesting indeed. >D

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Ang!  

If you have any questions about the Mordecai, or anything in general, feel free to ask me ^_^/)

Anonymous

Shizzy is here to ruin characters lives with addiction! By all means, if there ISN'T a drug listed in Akabu's Profile that you don't want then I can make one to suit your needs.

Same for you Nightcandle, you best be having characters you want ruined! *Eyes suspiciously* Or are you the cops? You better not be the cops Nightcandle, cause you gotta tell me if you're a single cop or the entire police force.

Rhindeer

xDD

Welcome Ang! And like everyone said, wingin' it is fiiine and easy here! It's a really open site, and heck, it was built upon wingin' it. All the information listed is pretty much a result of people making stuff up as they go. :3 It's fun.

And oooh...your Mordecai guy sounds awesome. I read his profile and yay, more Mordecai! <3 I play one as well, Beatrid. She's currently being ruined by drugs as well. >_> *accusing glance at Shizzy* So yaar! Join in the scandal! xD

Anyway! Great to have ya here, and I hope you have fun! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ahaha~ I'm not sure if he's the sort who'll actually get addicted or not, but chances are he's probably had a go or two at one time or another and decided that it was too much trouble to bother with. Still, it would be interesting. Or, I could just make another character specifically for getting wasted but- Wait, that'd be getting ahead of myself.

Nightcandle, thank you. <3 I think I can sort of, uh, wing it for now, but I'll certainly ask you if any problems or issues crop up. Again, thanks for the offer.

Rhi, I've seen Beatrid around, she looks really interesting! And well developed and interesting and- and- um. -__-ll Please excuse my slight fangirling here. But- ah, you write really well! I'd love to roleplay with you, if it's possible. I'm curious, though. As Mordecai, Beatrid and Yu would know each other...?

Anonymous

Quote from: "chstorms"Please excuse my slight fangirling here.

We all do that with Rhi, not to worry! x3

And mwahahaha, either your Mordecai can become addicted, or you can make a character, or you don't have to join the plot. I'd like ya more if ya would, trying to get lots of people for this, but I don't see your Mordecai being too much trouble for Akabu, seeing as your guy is lazy and turns a blind eye.

Anonymous

QuoteWe all do that with Rhi, not to worry! x3

...!

I wonder if there's a fanclub of sorts floating around. It certainly seems as if there may well be something to the like. Mm, although I am considering creating another character, I might be leaving it for a bit until I work out my time? Unfortunately school life isn't all that free and easy- although I wish it was, to be certain, my wishes don't count for all that much.

I have to admit, though, there are a few ideas floating around I'm tempted as all heck to use in character creation. >) And instant!plot can't be a bad thing~

Anonymous

No problem!  Not all Mordecai are made equal, as long as they cover the basics (or well, basic, the nulling magic thing) anything goes!

Shizzy, of course I've got folk to ruin.  Ruination is fun :3  Then again, I'm also the cops.  One cop and every cop who is, who was and will be - rawr.  Of course, Connlaoth's cops/guards have a fine tradition of getting their asses handed to them whenever players reek havoc, so I dunno how effective that threat was... <.<  One day the guards shall prevail!!!

Rhindeer

o.o *blush* Oh my guys...I've officially been made all blushy and...<_< well. Wow. Ahem. xD I'm just...slink off into my corner now. *slinkyslinky* Thanks guys. <3

Anyhoo! I'd love to RP with ya, Ang! <3 And I'm pretty sure, considering how long both Yu and Beatrid have been soldiers, that they would have at least bumped into each other before. But I have no idea what she'd think about Yu though until they actually interact and stuff! :3 We could always do a thread sometime with them, or, well, I've been planning another soldier sort (of the common non-Mordecai variety) for Connlaoth since Beatrid is currently in three threads right now and...I only have one character in Connlaoth. But I don't mind another (I just have to remember not to get the timelines confused xD).
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Haha~ But Rhi writes really well, and thus fully deserves all the general fangirling/fanboying/fan-ing she gets. Actually, I'm also completely unsure how he'd interact with Beatrid- whether he'd tolerate her, actually like her or just plain avoid her to bits. It really could go any way... Um, although- I might be doing a log soon with Aural (Pete's Mordecai) set in the Military Academy. Beatrid'd be welcome to drop in on them, I think?

And yeah, there's just something about guards, isn't it? The lone hero manages to thwart sheer legions of them, armed with nothing more than a stick and a cotton shirt, whereas they have to stand by and look stupid while he makes his glorious escape into sunset. ;__; Poor disposable characters, you have to pity them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "chstorms"Haha~ But Rhi writes really well, and thus fully deserves all the general fangirling/fanboying/fan-ing she gets.

I agree! Even if she goes all blushy face on us like some sort of girl!

Though I think she is a girl so I guess it balances out! Ahem! Now we return you to your regular programming schedule.