Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Oh Joy

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2007, 06:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm fresh meat! >.< Oh well no worries I guess, just go with the flow

So yes Hi >.> uh... I guess if you need a nickname for me Shaol works... the name is gaelic and it means Immortal Life if you were wondering on the odd name... Er... I'm really bad at these, especially seeing as I'm shy... totally interested in the rp... may take me some time to post a character and jump in,, you know the whole anxiety thing of meeting new people and trying not to look like a royal screw up xD

So uh yeah...

Anonymous

You're making me hungry, talking about meat like that. <.< >.> mmmmm....meaty.

Err...right...Welcome!

I can't think of anything else to say except beware of some of the snacks around here...never know what's in them.

Anonymous

Shaol~! <3 Nice to meet you, and all. I'm also new, so- ah, new people together? And yeah, I must say I agree with Crono, all that talk about meat certainly does work up an appetite.

I hope to see you around, and possibly roleplay with you one day. ^__^

Anonymous

And I'm Shizzy! So I suppose I'd like to call you then...Hmm...

Hmmm...

I'm afraid Shizzy is stumped on your nickname. This is not good.

Ah! I will call Shawl. Yes. That would probably work. Probably not...too much remembering.

Alright Shaol, you win this round, but don't think it'll be too easy next time.

Oh and welcome by the way! I hope you enjoy yourself here and end up with many happiness!

Anonymous

...Is that a Shoebox icon, Shaol? If so, I may have to e-tackle you :}

Anyway! Pete here, welcoming you and whatnot~

Anonymous

yay such friendly people! Even if some are frightening with their appetites running rampant... >.>

Perhaps it is a shoebox icon >.>

Ack! Don't call me Shawl! I'm then gonna be all like why is my name the name of the town I rolplay in on another site!! +flail+

But thanks all for the welcome <3

Anonymous

I'm very un-new, but I'm oblivious so I could almost count for a newbie 8D

Welcome to SotE. Don't be afraid to jump on people. Really, insanity is welcomed around here. And if we don't like you, we'll just kill you. That's all. :]

.... I suppose that's not really a good way to warmly welcome someone.

They'll just be e-killings! It's too much work to -really- kill someone unless they're a neighbor. Even that's a bit too hard.

But I'm rambling and I hope you realize I'm joking. >>

Anonymous

Moose is right, what we'll do is go ahead and just sacrifice you to our God. Well. To my God. One of my Gods. I have two. I think you'll be a sacrifice for Pieus, God of...well pies. Not just pies. Pastry delights actually. Mwahahah.

Moose is gonna be our priest thingy, one of the neat one that like...shoots fire or something like that.

Anonymous

Ah, but Shizu- sacrifice is just so terribly troublesome, isn't it? First there's the altar, then the sacrificial knife, then the sacrificial robes and having to sanctify the whole place-

...On the other hand, how do you sacrifice an internet identity? I suppose it's possible, sort of, but- um.

(Also- I don't know if you realize it, but nicknaming me after a <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torm">certain deity</a> has me rather amused. Can I claim patron God status, then?)

Anonymous

Pffft, sacrificing isn't too difficult. I simply go "Hey Moose! We gonna sacrifice" and then a fire starts up and all these people appear chanting. *Nod*

And no you can't claim patron God status. We got like ten other Gods and they would be offended. Besides, Torm is a lesser deity. We don't want any Gods who are called a lesser anything. *Nods*

But you can go back to being Terrafirma or something. I don't know.

Anonymous

So that'd be, like, INSTANT SACRIFICE RITESâ,,¢, JUST ADD SACRIFICE?

If they sold that sort of thing in shops, I'd buy it in a sec. ^__^ Reminds me vaguely of this 'Instant Chicken Rice- Just add Chicken and Rice!' advertisement I saw once, but I digress. And hey, Torm has a whole prestige class under him- although, granted, he does have a bit of a stick up his ass. Paladins, huuh.

...Nicknames, so troublesome. <3 'Ang' is shorter and easier to type, ne.

Anonymous

Well, that's about right. Though I don't thinkt he sacrifice is instant. Takes a few hours, but well, you can't make an omelet without hideously torturing someone for a few hours, amirite?!

Hm, Ang IS shorter and easier to remember. Very well. Besides, if I call you Torm then you might think you got a reason to lord over us, and we just don't like Lords. Except for Pieus. Cause you know...

Pies.

Anonymous

Now see here! Do I not get any say in my sacfrition (O_o sp? word?)!? I don't want any of that cheap insto crap, I want the real deal, fires of hell and all..... WAIT Why am I agreeing to this!!?? It's all... Shizzy's fault >.>