Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fresh meat here

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2007, 10:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I suck at introductions.

Hello, all! I'm new. That pretty much sums up everything I was going to say. Anyways, I look forward to roleplaying with y'all.

See? I told you I suck at intros.

Anonymous

Hola! Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao! Het hallo! Oi! Привет! Hei! 喂。! こんにちは!

According to the translator I used, those all mean "Hello!" I would have added "Welcome!" but it seemed a bit long to me.

Anywho, I hope ye fair well in this site that is home to...well...some of the scariest people out there. <.< Heck, some of them <strike>including me</strike> will try and eat you for being fresh meat. :D
But you can trust me. <.< >.> Honest. :mrgreen:

Cannibalism aside, welcome to SotE! Hope ya have fun.

Anonymous

Ne, Crono~ 喂 is sort of like 'yo' rather than 'hello'. The problem is, though, Chinese does have quite a few greetings- only they're more specific. I guess if you're friends and you just want a shout out, it'd work, but...

Well~ 你好, Anti! <3 You can join the currently-non-existent club for people who aren't all that great at intros. I'd start it, if not for school kicking my ass on a pretty much day-to-day basis.

Anonymous

Hooray for crappy online translators! :D

Ya, I got nothin.

Anonymous

o_O

Right, and hey, Anti, what's up? Welcome to SotE, which is probably already repetitive. Overlooking that, I hope you have a great time. :]

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome, guys! And no, you may not eat me. ^-^