Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

At the temple (Anyone)

Started by Anonymous, October 18, 2007, 08:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Mmhm sure am I to assume you wiped out all these people simply because you were bored" Fiona said matter of factly " Who is that guy?" she asked pointing a slender index finger in the direction of the father and son. Wait, self-cloning , dead soldiers the realization finally hit her "What the hell happened while I was sleeping" she yelled.

Anonymous

"Well uh, they sent dogs after us, and tried to hit me with a fireball and stuff" Those blue eyes followed her finger to Rin and his father.

"Well I stole some bird eggs and was making something to eat, and then I spotted the younger one sneaking around, and he told me that someone sent him to find me, he needed a 'wofl' and thought I was the right person, so I protected him anyway, then the dogs, the weak people, then the old guy popped up all over the place with blue lightning bolts and I decked him in the jaw, and you woke up and now... Hey wait, why are you the one asking all the question all of a sudden" Those eyes narrowed,

"You slept through a battle, you could've gotten killed if I hadn't whupped those peoples arses" He waggled a finger at Fiona, "You should be more carefull about where you go passing out like that, what if I hadn't been here?" He seemed more like he was scolding than trying to be mean considering the fact his tone seemed more concerned than angry.

Anonymous

The silver haired girl crossed her arms "Well if you had been here they wouldn't have come here and besides I..." her sensitive eyes perked and she grinned slyly her mulberry eyes glinting. "Why Fervor you actually sound concerned" she said with fake touchedness " So you do have more emotions beneath that rude , cold shell of yours" Fiona teased poking him in the shoulder.

Anonymous

Rin listened to their arguing as he was being choked.  He closed his eyes, focusing.  His mind was cleared of everything that did not matter.  Something echoed in his mind...the sound of struggling and torment, the sound of something trying to break free of its bindings.

"I...ca...an't...fo...forgi...ve...you."  Rin managed to choke out.

In a second he found himself thrown against the wall with a sword though his shoulder.  His body seemed to just go numb as his vision blacked out.  He found himself in a white room, a figure stood before him in a cloak.    His arms and legs bound to the ground by thick chains.  The figure slowly raised his head and too Rin's surprise...it was himself.  However, the figure across the room presented an evil glare that Rin did not have.  He smiled a devilish smile as he chucked in a dark tone.  "Let me free Rin...I can help you...you want to survive...don't you?  Don't be scared...I won't bite."  He said as he started laughing.  Rin found himself overcome and unable to stop himself.  He walked over to himself and reached out.

Suddenly Rin awoke, his eyes tightening to a blood-lusting glare.  Those ice cold eyes that could pierce a soul stared through the man he used to call father.  There was a gush of blood as Rin ripped the sword from his shoulder.  Blood ran down his arm like a river, pooling around his feet.  It spread rapidly, covering the floor.  Rin held his glare and his father returned it in a standoff.  Suddenly a tentacle of blood rose to the right of Rin, pointed at his father, and darted toward him.  Another formed and followed suit, followed by nearly 20 more.  The father ducked, dived, and rolled as he dodged the onslaught.

Suddenly he appeared behind Rin.  However, Rin did not skip a beat.  He whirled around, as a wall formed, blocking a lightning bolt.  A pillar rose beneath Ian in an failed attempt to smash him against the ceiling.  He leaped from it, firing off 5 bolts as he fell.  But Rin already had a ball of blood metal floating in front of him that effortlessly absorbed the charge.  Rin quickly used the electricity to his advantage, breaking up the large orb into about 50 smaller ones.  A web of electricity arced between the orbs.  Blood wrapped around Ian's feet, hardening quickly.  Right after, tentacles of blood rose, binding Ian's hands.

Rin smirked as his raised his hand.  Pointing at his father he said only one thing, "Die!" The web of electricity shot forward.  It formed rings around him which slowly constricted.  Lightning began to arc between the orbs and Ian's body.  The smell of singed flesh mixed with the smell of blood, creating a strange odor.  Rin smirked as he closed his hand.  The orbs followed, closing in and electrocuting Ian to death.  As the blood melted away Ian's now blackened body fell to the ground.  Rin's eyes returned to normal as he fell to his knees clutching his shoulder.

"What was that...I couldn't stop myself...it was like I was forced to just sit back and watch as some other force commanded my body..."   Rin said quietly to himself in a tone of disbelief.

Rin sat there on his knees in silence for sometime.  He felt faint, his head was spinning.  Suddenly he collapsed, and slowly began closing his eyes.  As his vision faded all he could hear was that evil laugh.

Anonymous

"I..No it's not like that," He smacked his own forehead before scowling at her lightly. "No the only emotions I have are happy, drunk, mad, and kill" He grunted lightly at the poke. "Fine, there might be a nice person in me somewhere"

Ferver tilted his head to the side as Rin finished his attack. "Well that's easy to explain, you snapped and your darker half came out. Happens to all of us in one way or another in the course of life."

Anonymous

"Aha so you finally admit huh" Fiona said triumphantly as she walked over to the fallen form trying to but failing to dragged him gently over to where she had been sleeping after she had done that she went and got her bag which she had hidden in case someone tried to steal it. Taking out a medical kit she began to clean the wound with alchohol and then bandaged it a few spots of dark       began to seep though. She put a blanket over him.

Anonymous

"I never admitted to anything, I said there might be a good side to me" He smirked lightly, and rolled his eyes as she pulled out a medical kit. "Watch this" He stated as he shot a cocky grin to her.

Those black leather gloves were removed from his hands, a heavy clunk heard as the steel plate adorning each knuckle hit the ground. He moved that right hand to touch Rin's wound. Those blue eyes closed for a moment as he transferred that sword wound to his own form. The rather serious injury forming on his torso caused Ferver to wince lightly as Rin's wound healed.

He then rooted through his pockets to produce a bent needle and wire, he then removed that vest of his, exposing several scars on his torso. Most of the scars appeared to be from simple deep slashes, one however; looked like it was from a severe burn, it was on his back right above where his heart was.

A bit too calmly he began to stitch up his new wound with the thread and needle, using his teeth to cut the thread after he was finished, he then rudely dug through her bag to retrieve some gauze and heavy bandaging, he then covered up the stitching and wrapped it all up snugly with the bandaging.

"That's how you do it" He offered a light wink with a chuckle.

Anonymous

OoC: yall just keep goin for awhile...I'm gonna stay fainted for awhile...im thinkin about writing a dream sequence to inject, but idk...what do yall think about that?  It would be about Rin confronting his dark side or w/e

Anonymous

Fiona rolled her eyes "Riiiight" she muttered pulling the blanket back over Rin's limp form. She then looked closely at the blood-manipulator's face. "Hey Fervor is it me or does he look really pale?" the silver haired young lady asked referring to the ghostly shade the other man's skin was.

Anonymous

"Well now that you mention it yeah he does... maybe he lost too much blood in that fight," Ferver gave a light little shrug, as his blue eyes peered towards Rin, though he didn't appear to be thinking too hard, that mind was cycling through a list of things that could be causing the lack of color.