Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

Vryk- I have no chores.
Baihua- I have no chores.
Tak-- I have no chores.
Defteroi- I have no chores.
Arkie-If sleep is a chore, sleep.

If everyone did what you told then to do happily with out question, what would you do?

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik B'Ahl'Ok: *rubs his velvety fingers together as his facial tentacles writhe together*  All the sweet...delicious minds I could eat...

Borzclubb Treeswinger: I'd tell these bloody Ogres o' mine to stop chewin' through the rations so damn quickly

Azariah Lynch: First, I'd cleanse this continent of the impure, and then...THE WORLD!

Have you ever tried inter-species romance?

Paradox

Conall: *frowns* No ,and I don't suspect that I ever shall.

Laighean: Elven lasses. *winks* <3

Sekeolath'zhin: Tall ladies with shinies!

If you had to eat only one thing for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?   

(Note - please don't bother if you aren't going to answer the question. It's not as fun. D: )

visualspice

Aella: *blinks* Oh! Only one thing well I.. I certainly like mother's cream puffs she has made, or or the strawberry jam powder tarts. But the cakes are really good too, and there's this stuff called chocolate and.. and and... *goes on for another twenty minutes*

Eve: *looks about ready to cry, then stares down at her legs and whispers* Soup.

Dekka: *just gives a suave grin* As if you don't already know...

General Serenus: Potatoes. Those things are quite hardy, and if you're lucky, they can last you over a month!

Ellarrah: BEER! What? It counts as a food. *knocks back a drink*

Would you 're-trust' a woman who tried to assassinate you, assuming before this she was your wife? (or husband)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

Guinevere: Everyone deserves forgiveness. Yes, I would.

Kirnardaz: NEVER! BURN THE TRAITOR! *leads demon army to kill random person*

Sophia: Depends on how close he gets. If I only just get out of it, then I'd probably take him back.

If you could choose one species to wipe from Le'raana, which one would you wipe out?

Paradox

Sekeolath'zhin: Orcsss! *snarls*

Urtok: Birds! ALL OF THEM!

Your enemy claims to have seen the error of their ways and begs to be given another chance to redeem themselves. Would you show them mercy? 

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz: NEVER! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!! SHOW NO MERCY FOR THESE PUNY MORTALS!

Janette: Maybe.... Will they be someone I'd wanna wake up next to in the "Good Morning Sunshine" thread? *breaks 4th wall*

Vex'orec: What the hell is "mercy"?

Who is your soulmate?

visualspice

Jinai: Soul mates don't exist *glares as she thinks about Jude*

Blaith: Kella... *creepy, deranged whisper*

Su-lahna: Oberin *smiles* We're mates for life.

Pao'orha: Everyone I connect with is different, and our souls do touch through Saranthian rituals. But if you must know, right now, my soul is connected to Enzo's.

Scarlet Bird: *smiles* Maddox Rhyas, my husband.

Do you like it when it rains?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Sha-sha: Shaaa!!!! *beams,, runs around, dumps water on people, giggles*
Taiyou: Uhuh! Well, I mean, I guess it's kind of cheating, isn't it ,because I only get rained on if I want to! Though lightening sometimes freaks me out. Getting striked is the most uncomfortable feeling ever...
Sansi: It's soothing.
Adis: I hate the bloody rain! Makes travellin' on the road so much harder....

What skill that for whatever reason (class, ability, gender, location, etc) you have not learned, but you wished you could ?

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik: I've always wanted to sing, but The females are the only ones that can. *looks up into the sky, eyes filled with SAD*

Borzclubb: I've been wantin' to play one of those things the humans call lutes, but nobody can make one my size

Lynch: If only I grew up in Adela, so I could have a dragon of my own. We'd burn the impure together!

You come across a giant spider's den. You know there is great treasure inside, but it is guarded by transdimensional teleporting spiders the size of cows. Several hundred of them. What Do?

Lion

Ghanon: Disguise myself as a spider and steal it! DUH!

Icythus: NO! Don't go in! D:  Spiders have nasty fangs!

Jude: Ew.  Why would you want to go in a spider den anyway?  You can just buy some jewels down the street!  So much more convenient.  Not to mention a lot less dirty.

If you could be anybody else for one day, and experience everything they experience, who would you be and why?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai: Jude Armand. For that ass *smiles at her sarcasm, but appreciates his ass*

Aella: Oh, I um.. I dunno, but it might be interesting to go on adventures.. like that strange man from my closet, Laighean!

Leif: *glares because he hates everyone and thinks this question is stupid, but then spits out smartly* The duke of Allar *then maybe he can get into that silly brain of hisa nd figure out WHY he decided to join his masked crusade in the first place- Naturally, he would not reveal this outloud!*

Attalia: Audric Molneux. *dreamy sigh* It'd be interesting to see a day in the life of the man who rescued me.

Do you prefer Winter or Summer?

Lion

Jude: Winter of course.  You bundle up outside and strip down inside.  And you can find plenty of ways to keep warm. *smirks*

Mercuxio: Winter.  The snow always looks beautiful in Bellkrath. *smiles*

Bishop: Summer is always nice. (: Plenty of things to do in the summer.

You have a terminal illness and have only a short time left to live.  What are the top 3 things you set out to do before you die?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

zozee9

Kayala: What I always do, I guess. Help as many people as I can. That's the only thing.

Alycia: Find my family, live in the ocean, and get married. Oh, and maybe have a kid *blushes* ... if there's enough time, that is.

Tanya: That's obvious. Sleep with as many people as possible would be the first thing. Then drink a lot. Gotta drink away my oncoming doom. And read more, I guess. I don't know what else I would do when I wasn't busy drinking or having sex. Scratch that, I'd always be busy with those two.

You just learned that your dad killed your mom. What do you do?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Lion

Jerec: I killed him, and that's that.

Chagall: Turn him inside out, like the worm he is.  And then suck the marrow from his bones when he's cooked, well done, of course.

Castor: Mammaaaaa! D:

Fire or ice?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Winters-Feather

karaya: fire? Eheheh... about that....
Ash: ice. I can handleice.
Jazbel: nobles are all over luxerious ice cream.
Narron: whats ice?

water or whiskey?

zozee9

Tanya: Water? That's for wimps.

Elaina: Whiskey. *actually prefers water*

Zeina: Water for me... whiskey for whoever I'm with. Drunks spread secrets easier.

Fiara: Water! Whiskey! Whissss-skeeeeeeee! It sounds funny. *smiles* But I prefer my red juice. *nods*

Become immortal or die now?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Gherrick: Wooooooooo-oooo-oooooo-oooah, hold on. Time out. Right now? *pales* Geeze, what a question... I uh... I'll get back to you on that. :|

Jinai: Who would want to live forever? Pass me the knife.

Vesirk: Live forever, naturally. You'd be a fool not to.

Blaith: *mulls it over* Living forever might be.. interesting.

Have you ever been to a brothel?

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik: *narrows his eyes* I heard courtesans were deliciously clever. I wasn't disappointed.

Borzclubb: Does chicken taste like chicken?

Lynch: Nay! The pious of Salem do not concern themselves with carnal plea-*ogles a courtesan as she passes*...Okay once or twice, but that was BEFORE the order.

If you had sit in a bucket of nails for a minute or lie in a tub full of slugs for an hour, which would you choose?

Lion

Oakley:  N-no!  N-Never!  NEITHER!

Jude: *rolls his eyes* Been there done that.

Bishop: nails

What is your deepest, darkest fantasy?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn