Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

((Haha! I agree, Oakley, I agree.))

Conall: *face flushes red and then he frowns* Please do refrain from asking me personal questions that are none of your concern.

~
Alanna: I read a fantasy book once with lots of blood and guts in it. The final battle for the fate of the Kingdom of Criselda is fought on a dark and stormy night. The bad guy gets his head chopped off near the end and then the hero grabs the head by the hair and holds it up over the bad guy's defeated army and he throws it down at them! Kersplat! The head goes squish on the ground and his brains spill out of his nose and then crows swoop down and peck at the brains...

Alastrom: *snatches the book from her*

Alanna: Hey! I still have three more chapters!

Alastrom: I have no idea where you got that and I'm not so sure I want to know, but you really shouldn't be reading this garbage. :/  *tears the books apart*

Alanna: You're no fun at all!

What physical feature are you self-conscious about?

visualspice

Jinai: *tries not to stare at her nose*

Leif: *grumbles something about his jaw or chin not being strong enough*

Davina: Oh.. oh, darling.. *places a patronizing hand upon the askee* Don't you know? *smiles coolly* I'm perfect.

Victoria: *grumbles about everything about herself*

Vesrik: *says nothing, but stares in mirror, contemplating if he ought to loose a bit of ... weight*

Would you eat cookies for breakfast?

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vivi

Oscar: Ah, no... I often skip breakfast.

Barnabas: Ya don't eat sweets fer breakfast, what's wrong with you?

Toka: ...What is 'cookie'?

Never need to sleep again, or never need to go to the bathroom again? Choose.

visualspice

Dekka: Piss. Definitely wouldn't miss having to piss, since sleeping is quite alright with me *suave grin*

Valia: *wrinkles her nose* What sort of question is THAT!? But if you have to ask, of COURSE anyone would choose never having to go to the bathroom! The very act itself is disgusting!

Jinai: Sleep *smirks at Jude*

Davishire: *grumbles* the bathroom *likes his sleep*

What are your feelings towards The Grand Duke of Connlaoth?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vivi

Oscar: Right now? Extreme intimidation.

Barnabas: He's an interfering toff who don't care 'bout the regular folk.

Toka: Who?

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Lion

Jude: Weeeeell, perhaps pasta agretti,  or maybe some kind of meat loaf.  But....well, my other answer is probably not fit for innocent eyes. *smirks*

Oakley: D: UHhhhhhhh....

Jerec: AMINALS!

What is your favorite sleeping position?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Dekka: What position don't I like? *smirk*

Jinai: The one where my butts on Jude's face *also smirks* Or my foot on his mouth. (in other words any position to annoy him!)

Calent: *rarely sleeps, doesn't even know if he can answer this!* ..... *goes back to.. TAXES* *sigh*

Gherrick: I tend to sleep on my back. I find it very comfortable!

Davishire: *growling* My side....

Edward: Well, I would say my side but my late wife always claims she'd find me sleeping on my belly...

Ellarrah: I'm going to go with my face first in the pillow and a belly full of ale!

If you woke up in chains- what's most likely the scenario that got you there?

Paradox

Conall: *sighs* Katahnia....

Laighean: Well, ah tried to kidnap a duchess's daughter once an' acually ended up in dungeon so...

Sekeolath'zhin: *laughs* A good thief never getsss caught!

Alastrom: ... think about it. I'm a wanted criminal. :/

Alanna: I don't know! Maybe because I didn't eat my peas. *makes a face* I hate peas! Ick!

What has been your greatest failure so far in life?

Lion

Tenran: Losing Liana...

Jude: Pah, failure?  Hahahahahahaha!

Oakley: Not being the son my father wanted me to be! D:

You wake up naked.  What happened?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Sebastian: *scratches flea* Eh? I woke up.. *doesn't get the question, always wakes up naked*

Jarrett: *tries to figure that out*

Calent: *soft smile* Kathryn...

Dekka: Well... *biggest smirk in the world, trying not to look TOO eager to tell his secrets but.. doesn't!*

Attalia: *sobs* The church! *has a mental break down and cries on the floor*

Who's your hero?

zozee9

Alycia: Hero? I never thought about that... I suppose... I don't really know...

Illi: Yank! And Lia! And Haal! And *continues listing fictional characters*! Oh, and Redly... I suppose. And the rest of my siblings.

Clea: My mom!

Meki: Ala Shan... the head of my tribe. Her influence made me want to live again and saved me from taking my own life.

If you got the opportunity to kill your worst enemy—but at the expense of your best friend—would you take it?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Lion

Jude: I have many enemies.  But I assure you most of them are more valuable alive than dead.  And information is a better weapon than any blade.
  Thankfully I don't have a best friend.

Enzo: My friends are dead and my companion...insufferable.  Please kill her so I can kill my enemy!

Tenran:  Maybe, but only if I couldn't save my friend.  Allies are a hard thing to find in times like these.

If you had only one day left to live, what you spend it doing?  (Rehash of a previous question)

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai: *goes quiet for a long while before replying* Jude....

Aella: Oh my gosh! Just a day!? That's awful! Oh, um.. I dunno, I -I.. I guess just hoping I'd at least find one day of true love... *longing sigh*

Kentamin: Praying for all the lost souls, including salvation for my own.

Devaniée: Painting one last picture for my husband to remember me by.

Miersck: *blinks then freaks out* WHAT!? ONLY ONE DAY!? *frantically tries to think of something, but only lamely mutters*  I guess er... get Alycia to the ocean.. *stares grumpily away with a blush*

How did you/would you propose to marry your true love?

zozee9

Tanya: True love? *scoffs* As if that exists. I will never marry. *long pause* But if I were, say, to propose, it would have to be simply spectacular. I would bring my lover to my library—which I would have—and start talking about all the great romances. And then I would talk about our love, and how it was better than them all. And then I would get on my knee and propose. *pauses again* Scratch that, I would probably get impatient and do it while I was drunk and in bed with them. *nods*

Alycia: *daydreams* I would ask him to meet me at a beach. And when he got there, I would already be in the water. I would dare him to come in, or pull him in if needed. And then we would swim together and talk to the fish and just have fun. Maybe swim with the dolphins or something. That always seemed like it would be fun. Once the sunset came, I would pull him underwater and propose at the bottom of the sea. Quickly, of course, so that he could go and breath again... but yes. *gasps* Ah, but the boy I love hates the water. So I don't know what I would do! *turns bright, bright, bright red* No! I don't love anyone! *runs away*

Cedric: Love? Hmm... well if I ever found a girl worth loving, I suppose I would find some ancient ring for her. It would have to have some kind of connection. Like, be from somewhere she loved or something. And then I would propose. Simple as that.

If you had to take your own life, how would you do it?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Vivi

Oscar: How very morbid... I, ah, suppose a leap from somewhere high would do the job.

Barnabas: Poison. Reckon I could whip somethin' up to send a man to sleep nice an' quiet.

Toka: I would not! Suicide is disgrace to colony, is waste. Unthinkable.

If you could say one thing without consequence, what would it be, and to whom?

Lion

Tenran: I'd tell the Grand Duke that he's a muskrat!  And so is his mother!

Oakley:  I'd tell my brother Bren to-to!...Uh, to  leave me alone!  And to never bother me again! D:

If you could change one thing about yourself that you don't like, what would it be?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Paradox

Conall: My beard is so short now! *sobs*

Laighean: There, there, laddie. Ah know 'ow ye feel.*pats the duke on the shoulder*

Alastrom: ...I wish I wasn't a mage. :/ 

Sekeolath'zhin: My impulssse to sssteal. I have no control.*flails his arms about above his head*  It'sss ssso hard to resssissst and it getsss me into ssso much trouble!

Urtok: *laughs* Nothing! I'm totally awesome the way I am!

Braxton: *picking his nose* Sorry? What did you say? *flicks his boogers at Janette*

Would you sill love your significant other if he or she gained 100 pounds?

Tak

Vryk: Hmph, She will just change back the next day, sure!

Tak: Hmph... only if she gets back in shape soon.

If you where a superhero, what would your supername be?

Lion

Taladan: Only a name fitting for one as talented as I, which....escapes me at this time |8*

Rubik: What is a "super hero"?  Such a word does not register in my linguistic catalogue.

Radimir: Prince Viper.  A fitting choice, I think.

Are you a lover or a fighter?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Calent: *ignores annoying question to work on taxes*

Dekka:...I do love me some loving, but there's also a.thrill to a.fight I can not resist..

Gherrick: Lover. Why.fight when you can talk things out?

Jinai: I... have my.own method of.dealing with .... Things.

Your lover has been dead for years yet you suddenly find them alive! What's your first reaction/ thoughts?