Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

Vryk= Again? (That's already happened to him)
Baihua= Disregard if mortal, extreme happiness if godly.

Gods or Demons?

November

November: Despite never having had the pleasure or displeasure of meeting either, I suppose the Gods will do me fine. Though I do hope to keep it that way.

Belle: Both displease me, but demons dance with deceit better. Trust me. 

If given the choice, what subject would your characters study at College?

nahash

Soules: military strategy
Axle: is womanizing a subject

Red pill or blue pill?

zozee9

Jana: Red. Because they'd think I'd choose blue.

Tanya: Both? We're talking about drugs, right?

Alycia: Umm... blue. It's the color of water, not blood.

Where is your favorite place to sleep?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Zero

Roxanne: In my bed. Alone.

Cyrus: Next to a pretty girl with a nice figure.

Would you rather die old in your bed or go out in a blaze of glory while still in your prime?

Lion

Jude: Neither.  I don't think about death.  I like to live in the heat of life, the moment, the excitement, when it is most ripe.

Tenran: Glory is for the foolish and the weak.  But I guess dying doing what I do is better than dying an old weak man.

What do you consider to be your greatest strength and greatest weakness?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Scarlet Bird: My husband is my strength; my past- my weakness.

Sah-lora: I suppose a strength of mine is to learn rather quickly, though I fear my greatest weakness if my lack of knowledge to the world outside of my own.

Victoria: I should think my strengths and weaknesses both fall under my ability to be quite stubborn. My stubbornness helps me persevere, but can also get in the way of the big picture.

Rain: My greatest strength is how super rich I'll be one day. Money, Money, money. After all, one can never own too much gold *reclines back in his chair and picks at his teeth with a tooth pick, dreaming over all of the money he wishes he had while forgetting there's a second part of the question to answer*

You wake up in a cake. (Yes, a cake.) How did you get there?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Tanya: Same way I get everywhere. Drunk and sexily.

Alycia: Umm... uhh... I probably fell in while I was trying to cook.

Illi: A cake? This seems like a rather fun story. Let's see... so I was walking in the forest one day when this talking elk approached me. We conversed for a while, mostly about his wife and children. Then he left me to go on my way and... *keeps rambling*

Elaina: NEON CAKE! *super excited*

What would you do if you found a stray dog?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Renna: I'd probably clean him up and keep him as my own.

Gherrick: Well, I couldn't very well leave the animal all alone. I'd bring him with me until I'd find him a good enough person to take him in as their own. That is unless I got too attached to the rascal!

Krah: Kick him aside and laugh! *laughs at the idea* Who cares about strays when I'm getting paid to slaughter mages by the thousands! *laughs some more- is probably drunk*

Kentamin: *makes a face* I'd ignore it. Why in the devil would I try to touch such a thing?! What if it had rabies or fleas!? *itches self to ensure he has none such fleas*

Ellarrah: Stray dog!? *makes a face* I'd probably ignore it, or have Jazzy take care of it. I ain't one for animals.

You wake up in a cage. THIS TIME A CAGE, NOT A CAKE. How did you get there?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Tanya: ... some dude is kinky?

Sky: They caught me stealing again. *pretends to cry*

Gage: Heather got me there. *magical transformation* Heather: I hit a guard. A lot.

Jana: A cage? Well it doesn't belong to the military—I'd be dead already. So probably some kind of scheme to sneak in somewhere.

oops i forgot a question

If you had to kill one person that you liked (aka no enemies or strangers), who would you kill?

visualspice

Zarrah: *appalled at such a question, and turns away to hide her face before answering* Castor...in hopes he'd finally find his peace.

Rain: What?! I don't LIKE anyone so EVERYONE can die DX *super grump

Victoria: *frowns* I suppose Frederick, since he's been alive so long, the poor soul probably deserves a rest.

Averella: Erm.. um... for this sort of selection, are we allowed to choose ourself? *sheepish blush*

If you or your lover was going to have your baby and you could choose the gender- would it be a boy or a girl?

zozee9

Alycia: *turns bright red at the thought of pregnancy and what that entails*

Kayala: I wouldn't care! All life is precious.

Elizabeth: Girl. Because girls are better.

Duncan: Boy. I don't want to have to worry about beating up any scum that want to court my daughter.

If you could eat a walrus, would you?

visualspice

Victoria: Good Heavens, no!

Sebastian: *raises a brow* Probably *scratches at his fleas*

Jinai: A walrus? *makes a face* I don't even know what that is.

Tah-leen: Only if it is very tasty! *smiles*

Feni'tat: I don't know what that is but if it's meat, yes, yes, yes! *thumps his foot on the ground enthusiastically*

If you could become a God of Goddess, what would your diety be? (ie- Goddess of Love, God of War, God of the Sun, etc)

Anadwen

Daerian: Godess of Death. And maybe war. But mostly Death. *grins*

Athran: God of... War, Fire, whatever interferes with fighting, fire, and things... Like that... You know.

If you could change where or as what - race, position, gender, or being a mage - you were born, would you change anything? And what, if something?

Lion

Jude: *frowns solemnly* I would change nothing. I don't like to live with regrets.

Oakley: I wish I was born in a place where there was no such a thing as war.  And I wish I could take Renna with me too.

Jerec: I wouldn't change anything about myself.  I am an animal, and I belong in the wild.

If you have to choose between saving yourself at the loss of someone you loved, or saving someone you love but cannot save yourself, which would you choose?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anadwen

Athran: My own neck, off course. I loved a woman once, you know. She stabbed me. I'd kill her and bring her to life just to kill her again if I could.

Daerian: I never felt love towards anyone. Loophole.

If you, considering that you're mortal, could have immortality, endless lifespan, but not invulnerability in exchange for a lonely, solitary and possibly sad life, or an ordinary lifespan with family, friends and company, which would be quite content, what would you choose?

nahash

Axle: bit late for hat one.  I am 127 and have seen everyone I know and love day.
Soules: I choose a normal life
Pontius: bring on the immortality, I have enough wealth to buy happiness for a couple of lifetimes.

on a related not is it better to have love and lost or to never have loved at all

Anadwen

Daerian: What is love, really? It's not worth any pain or suffering. I'd rather never love at all.
Athran: I loved, and lost, almost even my own life. But I don't regret it, and wouldn't go back, now that I know what it's like.
Maedhran: Better lose than never feel it... I'd rather lose than have to endure this solitude.

Would you rather spend your life traveling and see the world with all its dark and light sides, and be aware of its true nature, although it's horrific, or live in sweet ignorance and know nothing, but also don't know of all the evil and suffering?

Zero

Senji: What a stupid question. I've already SEEN the world and I am it's dark side.

Sadie: Ignorance is never superior to knowledge. I must see it all!

Nisha: Give me the sweet ignorance. I've seen enough of darkness.

Puppies or kittens?

Lion

Jude: :] Dogs of course.  Cats are the root of all evil.

Thadin: Kittens!  They're wiser even than humans!  Those filthy pissants.

Cierith:  Neither.  Me of course.  Why would anyone want anything less? ;]

What is your ideal weather?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn