Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

Petal: Day! I can always make little tents for the plants so that they dont die from too much light!

Ariel: Night, that's when everything of the wild hunts

Would you rather be half your height or double your weight?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

zozee9

Fiara: Double my weight! That would mean I eat a lot then, right? And I like eating, so yeah! Plus, then I can roll around and be like a ball and *keeps rambling*

Rora: Neither. Both of those things are bad for my business... but if I had to choose, half my height. At least it might help my clean assassinations.

Tanya: Double my weight! All my weight goes to my beauties, anyway.

Would you rather be a goblin or a fairy? :D
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

GoblinFae

Oddmund: What's that supposed to mean! I'm a goblin! Always was always will be! Are you trying to say something about my kingy? He won't like it!

Primrose: Fairy! Or dragon if that's an option! XD

Ariel: -.- Fairy? Really? *scoffs* I'm of the wild, that's better than both

If you could have any occupation in the world, what would you do?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Lion

Mercuxio: There is no higher calling than serving the will of your god.  But no mortll could ever truly fathom even that.

Jude: Job? Why would I want any job other than what I do?  Though if I could, I suppose I'd love to have been an atrisan, a crafter, or a painter.

If you could have one wish, anything you could dream of, but in exchange you had to give up something you loved, what would you wish for and what would you be prepared to lose?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anadwen

Artemis: To stop freezing every single thing around me, and be able to actually control what I want to frost over, and what not! And there's nothing for me to lose, anyway... What I loved I no longer have.

Athran: I want my sanity. I'd give up even the Black Sword for it.

Amlan: If Thelian could be free, I'd give up even the right and possibility to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her...

Would you rather give up food, or sleep, for five days, if you had to pick one to go without?

Kriv

River: Food, sleep is for pantie sniffers

Letos: You guys have to eat?

Bowline: *Donkey sound*

If you could do anything you want for one night without consequences, what would you do?

Tak

Baihua: I already can, mortal fool.
Vryk: Feast on everybody.
Ardeadai: Hmmm... I am dissappointed in myself by saying it, but I'm content.

If you where a Deity, what would you be the god/goddess of?

visualspice

Dekka Blade: ... *cracks a grin* Thieves.

Valia: *nose to the air* Beauty and love u_u

Brynhalla: Goddess of the Hunt!

Rain: *stands triumphantly* Most definitely the God of Gold! *thinks he's so snazzy*

Krah: *suave grin* What do you think?

Jinai: *is probably high on opiates or something* SEX! *busts out laughing*

If everyone else in the world died, but you and one other person- and you could choose who was to live with you- who would it be and why?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

Arthfael: *makes a face* Nill. She's the only one I know...

Isako: My brother. Because he's awesome, and I love him, I mean, he's my brother! Seiki's the best brother I could ever wish for. Although I'd miss my boyfriend... Oh, I can't really choose. Most likely Seiki.

Elion: Evelynn... I think I'd die of hunger without her. *blushes*

Urari: Boss. I don't know other people.

Lucien: The most beautiful maiden in the world. What would I do with other people?

If you could do one illegal thing without facing any consequences, ever, and that means not even disdain from villagers, what would you do?

Zero

Reaper: I do illegal things all the time without facing real consequences. Everything I do just adds to my legend.

Gabriel: Kill the Grand Duke so my father could replace him.

Roxanne: There is someone I would really like to kill.

If you were to die today, what would people remember you for?

Anadwen

Seiki: Being one of the best warriors of the Adachi house that were ever born. The second youngest person to receive a Zanpakuto, and one of the few able to unleash his full spiritual potential. And for cleansing dozens of spirits.

Nill: For being beautiful. And a legendary pirate, off course!

Edenith: For nothing. Well, maybe except for a few stains of blood in a backstreet.

What form would your perfect weapon, one which would mirror your soul, take?

Kriv

Bowline:*donkey noise*

Letos: I am my perfect weapon

Kiar: A perfect weapon dosen't exist all a man needs is some good ol' fashioned steel

If you had to choose, would you rather win glory for yourself, or honor for your troops?

visualspice

Krah: Glory for myself! *laughs*

Calent: This isn't about honor but doing what's right *glares*

Ayden: What is d'is t'ing you call 'honor'? *smirks*

Victoria: *makes a face* Are we talking about war? I'd rather not speak about such a gory subject.

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Alegretto

Viatrus: I dunno about Vampires, but I've met some pretty nice Werewolves so...

Meruna: Most certainly a Vampire. Never aging sounds like a dream comes true.

Number 3: What are those?

What is your guilty pleasure?

Anadwen

Isako: Sweets. And food in general, but mainly sweets... I've always been told not to overeat, because neither a lady nor a warrior can afford to be fat, but I just love dumplings with sweet sauce!

Grian: The f**k is guilt?

Athran: Sweet wine and lethal weapons. Especially the second.

Thranuilas: Spending my last money on clothes.

Would you like to live in the wild, or in a large and busy city?

visualspice

Davina: A city, most definitely. Could you even imagine me in the wilds? *grins coyly as she stretched out on her chaise lounge, enjoying a cigarette*

Edward: Oh, well I don't think I'd do very well in the wilds, so if I had to choose, the city, naturally. Where else can my daughter get the finest of educations?

Krah: *belches* The city. Where do you think all of the whores are? *grins*

Kentamin: *frowns* My preference is undoubtably the city.

Victoria: Oh, that's a difficult one. I'd normally say the city but... *sighs through a smile as she stares off in thought* I have become rather fond of the wilds, lately...

Have you ever frequented 'The Randy Peach'? :D

Anadwen

Aldanith: *scoffs* I've got one mad w**** on my tail and I'm not interested in another. Thanks, but I took a liking to staying alive.

Shinobu: *is enraged even by such a thought* I, a warrior of the Adachi clan? To set a foot in a place such as that? *blushes and whispers* I went in once... But I didn't like it...

Miku: Truth be told... *sighs* Yes, but not often. And not gladly... It's a chaotic place and I spent most of my time there trying to get out.

Arthfael: *twirls his pipe between his fimgers and chuckles* Aye... What's good is good and what's real good is worth hundreds of miles of travel, too. That place could be closer to the coast...

Grian: And where do you think I'm now? *grins madly*

Do you like boats and sailing?

(Random question is really random)

Alegretto

Phintil: "Ugh no, last time I was on a ship it did NOT end well."

Ritskin: "Does a fish like water? Oh, ah, that means yes, if you don't understand the idiom."

Darjak: "Sailing be a necessary evil. After all, you can find some mighty fine materials on Thanatos and in the Yoreiqi isles. Don't make me any less seasick though. *grumble*"

Do you like to learn?

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik: *chuckles lightly*

Varian: "Oh yes, you cannot find one more learned in the black arts"

Smed: "Learned where to cut people, didn't I? I love finding new ways to make 'em squeal."

QUESTION
Which would you rather be:

1. All-Knowing
2. All-Seeing
3. All-Powerful

Tak

Vryk: All-knowing. Knowledge is power, after all.
Defteroi: All-powerful, to gather followers yet again.
Baihua: None, I wouldn't want to downgrade my powers.
Ardeadai: All-powerful, to slay myour enemies.
Moirimeran: All-powerful, to kill everything.
Kathreptis: All-seeing. After all, I am the god of mirrors...

Would you rather:
1. Wake up with complete amnesia.
2. Wake up powerless.

Tags: