Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dekka: *quirks a brow* Aren't those two like the same question?

Kella: *eyes widen, curious, afraid, but hopeful* I could wake up without my powers? *she lowers her eyes, wringing her hands as she thinks it over before lifting her head and nodding* Powerless. I've always wished to be powerless.

Krah: *snorts* What kind of questions are THOSE?

Killian: I'm tempted to go with amnesia. *he gives a sad smile* But... there are good memories mixed in with the bad. So I'd have to go with... powerless.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick: *face remains indifferent, though there's a subtle crease as he thinks it over, before simply responding* Amnesia

Ehvren: *fumes* AMNESIA!? IS THIS SOME SORT OF A JOKE!? AND WHO WOULD EVEN OFFER EITHER AS AN OPTION! *snarls*

Artemis: *blanches* I'd almost be willing to lead towards amnesia!

If you could be the ruler of one Kingdom, which would it be and why?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

JackieCat

(I know this hasn't been posted in in a while, but. . . )

Faelis: Essyrn.  Crime, fun, exiting.

Kinn: Serendipity, I LOVE magic, though I really wouldn't want to be a ruler. . .

Would you save the life of a killer?  Or would you be the killer?

My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Klezmer Gryphon

Vadim: *points his gun at the questioner*

Wei: Saving a life means another being walks who can be guided towards enlightenment.

Would you rather lose all of your money, or be stuck in prison for life?

Ice

Raven: Well I have no money heh.

Phears: I care not about mortal ties to this place.

Have you ever done something that you regretted instantly?

JackieCat

Sieera:  YES!  Take a walk!  All alone!  In a slum!

Kilarhas: Let my father exile me without trying to get him to see that I was doing the right thing.

Jiminie:  Nope!  Never ever ever!  I love new things and have really regretted nothing!  Even the time the Fireworm spouted fire down my throat!  That was interesting!  Though very very very painful!

If you had to have one profession what would it be?  Would it be the thing you're doing now?

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ice

Zenos : I am already extreamly good at what I do.

Chase : I would like to be a hermit. I am good at that.

If you could be any creature you wanted what would it be ?

Morgan Droud

Morgan: I would be a cat. Cats, the fluffiest creature in existence, and so they shall ever be.

If you awoke one morning and found yourself as the opposite gender, what would you do?

forgerofsouls

Lyrial: Use my magic to turn back.  What?  I can't do that?

Have you ever danced naked in public?

JackieCat

Faelis: Yep.  Though it was more like running for my life. . . 

Jiminie: Yep!  But I never wear any clothes anyway. . .  Dragons don't need 'em!

What 'classic' superhero power would you choose?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

RogueWolf

Dan'l Super Speed obviously

If you had to choose between knowing everything there was to learn or forgetting everything you knowwhat would you choose and why?

Tags: