Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]  (Read 10010 times)

Offline Spicyspice

Re: The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]
« Reply #560 on: December 10, 2014, 08:30:43 PM »
Dekka: *quirks a brow* Aren't those two like the same question?

Kella: *eyes widen, curious, afraid, but hopeful* I could wake up without my powers? *she lowers her eyes, wringing her hands as she thinks it over before lifting her head and nodding* Powerless. I've always wished to be powerless.

Krah: *snorts* What kind of questions are THOSE?

Killian: I'm tempted to go with amnesia. *he gives a sad smile* But... there are good memories mixed in with the bad. So I'd have to go with... powerless.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick: *face remains indifferent, though there's a subtle crease as he thinks it over, before simply responding* Amnesia

Ehvren: *fumes* AMNESIA!? IS THIS SOME SORT OF A JOKE!? AND WHO WOULD EVEN OFFER EITHER AS AN OPTION! *snarls*

Artemis: *blanches* I'd almost be willing to lead towards amnesia!

If you could be the ruler of one Kingdom, which would it be and why?
Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy, but here's my characters. Let's roleplay, maybe?
Aella// Calent // Ellarrah // Seven // Killian // Eve // Miersck// Melora// Zarrah// Dekka// Katahnia// Zannrick// Ravin// Feni'tat//Aelith//Draven// Valia //Artemis // Su-lahna //Trest// Victoria // Sah-lora// Ayden// Jayo //Megrin //Tah-leen // Devaniée // Rain // Ophen // Rezvek // Jinai // Amalin // Blaith // Kella // Averella // Layana // The Scarlet Bird // Jarrett // Denera and Diora // Selaina //Arrick // Sebastian // Ne'friss // Namia // Pao // Iyla // Krah // Dylanna // Angel // Renna // Valeska // Katoma // Leif // Vesrik // Attalia // Davina // Davishire // Edward // Kentamin  // Winifred // Ania // Jack // Aurora // Mae'leena // Igna // Jai'un // Ashai // Ehvren // Liana // Brynhalla // Evelyn // Persea // Harmanaija // Ihlsep // Red Sun // Aïda // Clint // Helaina // Starlight // Candy // Beatrice // Ninn // The Gambler!! // Opus Dey // Khanna Dey // Danning //Oska // Giya // Dao'bachpa // Vernada // Mirajah // Phone// Vels // Cullen // Petrin // Hay-Gee // Jace // Aezaentii //Gavriella // Hope // Mehtwald // Dahnny // Shay
 // Audress // Dornsley //Fluke // Mellesta // Arabella

Wanna be a Sand Pirate? Click for more info!
Check out my Guilds: Ladies of the Night, The Mountain Cats and The Blood Wardens.

Check out my art! (on deviant art)
or at my SOTE Art Thread!
All artwork you see in my sig. and avatar were created by me.

I'm plotting a civil war in Connlaoth!  A war against mages! For more info, check it out here: Here
I'm also running a slave uprising event in Essyrn. More info can be found here.
A list of my open characters can be found here and an open thread list here.

Offline JackieCat

• The Doctor Spock of Gisborne who can't stop making new Characters!
  • Jacked into the SotE-trix
  • 2607 Gold
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To JackieCat
  • Reader and writer and artist and stuff!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Character Catalogue: Click here!
  • Gender/Preferred pronouns: Female, she/her, but it doesn't really matter ;)
  • Wants and Limits: Click here!
« Reply #561 on: June 19, 2015, 05:30:14 PM »
(I know this hasn't been posted in in a while, but. . . )

Faelis: Essyrn.  Crime, fun, exiting.

Kinn: Serendipity, I LOVE magic, though I really wouldn't want to be a ruler. . .

Would you save the life of a killer?  Or would you be the killer?

My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeni ime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Offline Klezmer Gryphon

« Reply #562 on: June 19, 2015, 08:33:53 PM »
Vadim: *points his gun at the questioner*

Wei: Saving a life means another being walks who can be guided towards enlightenment.

Would you rather lose all of your money, or be stuck in prison for life?

Offline Ice

• We all have dark thoughts that we don't want to share . I just let mine come to life
  • 1965 Gold
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Ice
  • Insanity is the cure for boredom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender/Preferred pronouns: Female
« Reply #563 on: June 20, 2015, 07:57:31 AM »
Raven: Well I have no money heh.

Phears: I care not about mortal ties to this place.

Have you ever done something that you regretted instantly?
Take a look at my characters

Artiasa- ice elemental/ human - traveler// Antalla- hag - traveler \\ Istema - ghost -travler\\Salamon _ demon- travler\\Joss- wyther - evil priest- \\Calsam - werewolf - handyman- \\Cinda - human - wanderer \\ Vega - werebear - travler\\Azura- ghoul - travler\\Letia _ living statue _ travler\\Everbole - trent - old traveler \\Della - dragon hybrid evil mastermind \\ Ventra - Golden Eagle - Fortuneteller- \\Pension - anthro peafowl -insane- \\Raven - Ghost - Lonely Spirit \\Traska- hybrid- killer \\The blackwood twins - twins - healers-\\Phears - dolor vonatorum -  gravedigger\\The triplets- young gods- travelers \\Zenos - phoenix- trader\\Cronos - roc - bard- \\Chase-mothman-traveler

Offline JackieCat

• 2607 Gold
  • View Inventory
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #564 on: June 20, 2015, 01:34:28 PM »
Sieera:  YES!  Take a walk!  All alone!  In a slum!

Kilarhas: Let my father exile me without trying to get him to see that I was doing the right thing.

Jiminie:  Nope!  Never ever ever!  I love new things and have really regretted nothing!  Even the time the Fireworm spouted fire down my throat!  That was interesting!  Though very very very painful!

If you had to have one profession what would it be?  Would it be the thing you're doing now?

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeni ime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Offline Ice

• We all have dark thoughts that we don't want to share . I just let mine come to life
  • 1965 Gold
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Ice
  • Insanity is the cure for boredom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender/Preferred pronouns: Female
« Reply #565 on: June 21, 2015, 02:40:13 PM »
Zenos : I am already extreamly good at what I do.

Chase : I would like to be a hermit. I am good at that.

If you could be any creature you wanted what would it be ?
Take a look at my characters

Artiasa- ice elemental/ human - traveler// Antalla- hag - traveler \\ Istema - ghost -travler\\Salamon _ demon- travler\\Joss- wyther - evil priest- \\Calsam - werewolf - handyman- \\Cinda - human - wanderer \\ Vega - werebear - travler\\Azura- ghoul - travler\\Letia _ living statue _ travler\\Everbole - trent - old traveler \\Della - dragon hybrid evil mastermind \\ Ventra - Golden Eagle - Fortuneteller- \\Pension - anthro peafowl -insane- \\Raven - Ghost - Lonely Spirit \\Traska- hybrid- killer \\The blackwood twins - twins - healers-\\Phears - dolor vonatorum -  gravedigger\\The triplets- young gods- travelers \\Zenos - phoenix- trader\\Cronos - roc - bard- \\Chase-mothman-traveler

Offline Morgan Droud

« Reply #566 on: October 09, 2016, 08:12:07 PM »
Morgan: I would be a cat. Cats, the fluffiest creature in existence, and so they shall ever be.

If you awoke one morning and found yourself as the opposite gender, what would you do?
[If you see this, it's a comment.]
And this is a thought.
"And this is obviously words..."

Offline forgerofsouls

« Reply #567 on: November 02, 2016, 10:44:47 AM »
Lyrial: Use my magic to turn back.  What?  I can't do that?

Have you ever danced naked in public?

Offline JackieCat

• 2607 Gold
  • View Inventory
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #568 on: November 02, 2016, 02:18:11 PM »
Faelis: Yep.  Though it was more like running for my life. . . 

Jiminie: Yep!  But I never wear any clothes anyway. . .  Dragons don't need 'em!

What 'classic' superhero power would you choose?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Offline RogueWolf

« Reply #569 on: June 16, 2017, 10:48:42 AM »
Dan'l Super Speed obviously

If you had to choose between knowing everything there was to learn or forgetting everything you knowwhat would you choose and why?

Tags: