Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Time to push the little red button

Started by Anonymous, December 03, 2007, 03:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Or at least the little register button... which isn't red... why isn't it red? Is there a rule against pushing a nice purplish/pinkish button? I think it'd make a...

Anyway, I'm over 21 but under 25 (I can drink, but I still have awful car insurance rates). I'm a female. I work in retail, for now. I'll one day teach and be able to 'shape' the minds of the future (not sure why they want me making globs of goo... but anywhoo).

If you peek at my profile you will see I give away where I work. Yep, I'm that oddly perky girl who wishes you a great morning at 2pm... a nice evening at 10am... and grins foolishly. Away from work I'm that quiet one in the middle of the crowd pondering something about nothing.

Any questions class? No... Okay pop quiz. How do you peel a motorcycle?
(Perhaps I shouldn't have typed this while sick, sleep deprived, and heavily caffeinated?)

Goldie

Hahahaha, no worries!  The coolest thing about SotE is the number of people here who are between the ages of 21 and 25...hehe, it makes me feel less old!  SotE is freaking awesome, and I'm sure that you'll have an absolute blast here!  The people are great, the stories are even better, and all in all we're just freaking fantastic if I can toot my own horn xD

As for your question...I have no idea....and considering I just got back from giving blood I'm sure my answer would make even less sense....

Anywho!  Welcome aboard!  We're really glad to have you!

Anonymous

*lethargic glomp*

Hurroh

Welcome...

I'm kinda tired this mornin...so I'll just laugh at your country and its age limit of 21...hah...suck mah 18 year old boozed up balls....hah...

Anyway...

Anonymous

And I'm Shizzy. I can drink legally, and all that sort of stuff if I wanted to, but I don't, and I have a drivers liscence, plus I live in Canada, so that makes me young! Over eighteen, but younger than twenty. Hmm. Dunnow hat I might be....Anyways!

My mornings start at 7pm and the end at about 6 am. Yeah...I don't....like time that much, so I decidedt o show it who is boss. I'm up early though, so excuse my ranted rambling of a raving...ruggerboar. Bah.

Anonymous

Hey Choco, are you a girl or a guy? I'm not being mean, just a little confused.

To peel a motorbike: cover it in BANANA then peel the bananas.

That's one of the good things about being Australian: legal drinking age is 18 but parents are allowed to supervise drinking beforehand.