Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Deszeld wants YOU!

Started by Anonymous, March 07, 2005, 02:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You, yes you.

If you can do something, anything (it doesn't matter if its just standing around looking vacant) Deszeld would like you to consider joining up with the Syndicate.

What is the Syndicate? I'm glad you asked that. The Syndicate is an underground organization that speciales in odd jobs. For the right price, the Syndicate will do anything. If the price was right, Deszeld would let himself be saddled and flown around Le'ranna.

On that same note, if there's anything you want done, Deszeld would like to mention that haggling is most fun and invite you to drop by and pay the Syndicate a visit...

Anonymous

My character Azhure is a prolific, claustrophobic thief.  She is looking for work, and as long as there aren't too many small, dark spaces involved she would love to join!  What does she have to do to sign up?

Oh, and she's also a jeweler part time, but shhhH! She doesn't like me telling people that. Bad for her reputation, yah know?

Anonymous

Hmm... I might consider making a character and tossing her in the general direction of the Syndicate... :D (You probably know me by know, and if you do, you know that she certainly won't be a human. Muahahahaha!)

Anonymous

Yay recruits for the Syndicate! </spaz>

Hmm... If she's prolific then Deszeld might have heard something about her, or at least know that there was a good theif in her general area. He'd try to set up a meeting between her and one of his servants somehow.

Your character would be right at home Annoth XD Only one member of the Syndicate is an honest humanoid. There are some goblins that work for the Syndicate part time (my Christmas present from 'ol QS heh heh) but they're just barely humanoid.