Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New look! x3

Started by Rhindeer, January 05, 2008, 03:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

So yush! New layout thingamabob!

Hope y'all like it. :3 I was tired of the old one! So yup, that's about all!

Oh yeah! Happy new year! Ahaha, it's a bit late, but I hope you all had a good one! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Holy crap! Again! This is so awesome! I was about to say over on RotE whether you were going to change the look on SotE, but I guess this already answers my question. Awesome job, Rhi! :wink:

Anonymous

Wow. One minute I was looking at the old layout, the next minute something totally new and gorgeous popped up.

I'm very awed by all you artist types. Amazing stuff. Great job.

Rhindeer

D'aaaw...thanks, guys! xD *blush*

Hehe, it's kinda funny, I had this layout mostly done for a while...since early December. All I needed to finish was drawing the banner. But then I got distracted and somehow managed to draw and whip up RotE's new look in a day, then I finally went and finished drawing the stuff for this layout today. xD

It feels good to be done with them! I like how it looks much better, and I'm glad you guys like it! <333
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Damn, good job *Thumbs up*

hikaru.dream

I love it.

I came to site then... Wow!
Great art. I'm jealous ;)

Anonymous

It's awesome, Rhi!! I just refreshed a page and there was purple!

Good to see SOTE with a new face on. :D

Anonymous

It is made of awesome and win! *high five!* I really like to colors and the layout is all prettified.

Anonymous

O_O
LOVE. <3333333

Anonymous

Ah! So Gorgeous! '_' Awesome job Rhi!

Rhindeer

Ehehehe! xDD Man I feel all giddy and stuff. Thank you so much guys! <333

Anonymous

Nothing like a hange to freshen things up, this looks good. I like the banner, did you make it. It's awesome.

Rhindeer

Aww! Thanks again!

And yup! I drew and colored the banner peoples. x3 I can't take credit for the flowery stuffs because those are brushes I used, but I did do all the drawing and arranging and coloring and coding and all that jazz. ^_~

Anonymous

-dies- Tis gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Rhi! You really put up amazing layouts, y'know? SotE is more gorgeous than ever :D

Anonymous

Purrrple *_*

Actually, my favorite part is the woman on the far left's skin.  It almost seems to glow, it's purty.

Rhindeer

Man guys...ehehe...*blushblush* xDD

I'm most fond of the chick on the left, too, and her skin! x3 I used a new coloring style on her. It was experimental! And then it worked. Thus, it's the new way I'm gonna color people from now on, I've decided! Only took like two minutes, too...O_o

*glee!*

Anonymous

its so...

Purple!!

and Pretty! 8D

x3 I like the design of the dude of the right. ooOOooo, he's a horny boy ;D