Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wish Game

Started by Anonymous, March 09, 2008, 06:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Granted but this world has no SotE so you never know what happens on the wish forum (HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE!! :P  :lol: )

I wish for the ability to throw lightning bolts (FEAR ME!! :twisted:  :twisted: )

Anonymous

Zeus gets mad you stole his thunder *snicker snicker* and blasts you out of the sky!

I wish that it was colder!

Anonymous

granted. You are now stranded in Antarctica with no way out and no way to contact the outside world. Have fun. :P

I wish to be soft and cuddly. ^___^

Anonymous

You become a Fumafu and Miss Chikori thinks you are that gun nut and beats the living sh** out of you.

I wish I did not have any exams to go to.

Anonymous

Granted but instead you have to do MY exams and you haven't studied. MUHAHAHAHA :twisted:

Oh by the way mdu_ntr, the duck duck goose thing can come out of your sig now it has been more than a week

I wish for a unlimited set of throwing daggers

Anonymous

Granted! I throw you an unlimited amount of throwing knives at you. Happy birthday!!!!

I know, I'm just lazy. See how long the grinning face has been there?

I wish for a sock-eating cuddle monster.

Anonymous

granted, you get the krazi. 'cept I don't eat socks... I eat unsuspecting SotE members. ><

I wish for a shiny suit of armor. :P

Anonymous

Granted but then you eat it and the metal poisons you from the inside

i wish for ego seeking missles

Anonymous

granted, but they have no effect on my superior ego. :P

I wish for everybody to be soft and cuddly. ^____^

Anonymous

We are all soft and cuddly! But the world is not :( We get caught on things and our stuffing comes out. >.<

I wish for a fruit smoothie!

Lion

Granted, but your smoothie is way cold and you drink it so fast you get brain freeze! Enjoy!

I wish I had awesome freezing powers like Iceman from X-Men.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Aw You ruined a smoothy Lion. That's blasphemy. Jyo shall punish Tarquin justly. *wiggly eyebrows*!

Granted! But you have an arch nemesis like Pyro...and he's way scarier!

I wish I had powers like Phoenix. Mmm Fun! Even though she's crazy. o.o

Lion

hehehe.  Allow him to pull out the hand cuffs for her, save her the trouble. ;]

Your wish is my command.  Granted but you end up a weapon of mass destruction and pretty much want to destroy the world.

I wish I was a world-famous novelist

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Granted! Except you are so into your characters you go insane!

I wish that Batman would come out already :(

Anonymous

Wish granyed but it seriously disturbs everyone when he "does it" on tv and everyone commits suicide at the exact same time, causing a paradox which destroys the entire world.

I wish for a balloon (AGH! Broken imgination)

Anonymous

Granted but it's an evil killing balloon!
Like This.

I wish the weather would clear up!

Anonymous

The weather is now clear. The rain you would normally have meets up with another storm somewhere else and that place has major flash flooding. Where you live, the clear weather continues for years on end and everyone has to move because of the drought.

I wish I had the whole 10 seasons of Stargate

Anonymous

Wish granted but when you watch all ten series, you get so obsessed that you don't eat or sleep. Your social life deterioates and you end up starving to death but don't notice as you are too engrossed in Stargate.

I wish for gills.

Anonymous

granted, you are now a Freaky Fish Guy. ><

I wish to have supreme cat-like reflexes. :P

Anonymous

Granted! But you have a weird affair with Batman and then get slammed into the asylum!

I wish that every day was a Friday!