Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wish Game

Started by Anonymous, March 09, 2008, 06:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

But it's time spent with me :D

I wish i could cure my caffeine addiction

Anonymous

Granted! Alas, everything you touch turns to caffiene.

I wish I could transfigure things with my mind.

Anonymous

Granted, but everything you transfigured turned into a television set that played "tool time" re-runs.

I wish I had a sword that was as long as Sephiroth's but easy to use.

Anonymous

Granted! But, here comes the immortal bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt.... The sword is actually plastic.

I wish that all of my posts were done, and all of the bio's are also complete. ^^

Anonymous

~*~Wish Granted~*~

HOWEVER...you have lost a full week of sleep, and sacrificed going to school and work in order to do so. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~

I wish I had a pony. 8D

Anonymous

Granted, but it was born with no legs and I kinda sold it's head to a creepy guy who seemed to REALLY love animals. Oh, and I donated it's bones to some company so they could make some cheap glue, and a tribe of nomad hunters came and took it's skin and most of the meat, but um. *hands you a few strands of horse hair and horse fat*

:D  I like this game. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I wish I could have the appearance and powers of a vampire/werewolf with none of the weaknesses.

Anonymous

Granted but now you shed all over the place and you can't go anywhere for the trail of hair and smell of blood.

I wish my divorce was finalized already.

Anonymous

Granted...problem is, your ex gets the alimony and you are left with nothing but the clothes on your back.

I wish I was an elf.

Anonymous

Granted, but you are locked in an enchanted sleep, only to be awaken by an obese slave master.

I wish I had a VERY powerful sense of smell.

Anonymous

Granted but now all smells are so overpowering that you have constant migraines when you can actually get up at all.

I wish that my ex would disappear and just leave me with my kids to live happily ever after.

Anonymous

Granted! But.... You have to move to the most depressive place in the whole wide world.

That didn't make me feel all good inside. >.<

I wish the whole world was happy, and no stupid killing was done.

Anonymous

Granted! Unfortunatly because everybody was happy they forgot what pain was then the world became void of purpose and love because nobody knew what it was like to to fight for these things. They also became immortal and eventually got so bored with life they became depressed but they could not kill themselves because it would be considered stupid.

MWAHAHAHAHA *cough hack* HAHAHAAAAA!
That felt a little too good.

I wish I were a fish  :D

Anonymous

Granted, but you get caught in a tree that falls into your watery home, and when it gets pulled out you go with it and sit on land for days.

I wish I don't need to sleep.

Anonymous

Granted! But now everyone think you are a vampire and hunts you and or stalks you asking for autographs  on Anne Rice books!

I wish I could have whatever movie I wanted!

Anonymous

Granted! But VCR player's become outlawed, and yours is taken away. ^^

I wish my parakeets would stop fighting. >.<

Anonymous

Granted but now they never make any noise at all.

I wish I had a tail

Anonymous

Granted but your tail is soo ridiculously long that it tends to get in the way and you can't hide it and it is always tripping people, and you keep getting sued due to injuries.

I wish my room could just clean itself.

Anonymous

Granted.

But.

Mwawawawa.

Your room now cleans itself, but your parent's think you sold everything because it's all away, or bribed/forced your little brother to do it, so you are now grounded for a Year anyway, with everything taken away.

Hehe, you're right, that did make me feel good inside. XD

I wish that I could find a nice, decent, Good-looking, jock/smart/sensitive guy who wouldn't hate me. (Yes, I know, impossible, but remember that this is the WISH game.)

Anonymous

Granted, only your family hate him on appearance and lock you in a tower so that you can never see him.

I wish I was a genius.

Anonymous

Granted but now you are so smart it's driving you insane with all the possibilities and knowledge running through your head.

I wish that everyone would post quickly so we can keep rp going almost constantly and that no threads fall behind because people disappear for long periods of time.

Tags: