Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mist by the Sea

Started by Anonymous, April 03, 2008, 03:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kasumi sat on a balcony, watching the sea, the waves ever-crashing down on the shoreline. She was also petting her cat, Zigzag. She heard the shouts of fishermen coming in from the open ocean.

Anonymous

Ardea walked around the bustling streets of Cerenis, inhaling deeply at the warm and salty smell of sea water that almost burns your nose. She was here on yet another trusty mission from Sybrant but was being so distracted by fisherman coming in and markets on the street that she was losing site of what she was there to do, instead having fun watching the sites of the beautiful city, with the normal happy pep in her step, and odd looks following her strange brightly colored form.

Anonymous

Zigzag squirmed, and Kasumi let go. She went off into the streets. She decided to go look around the town, too.

Anonymous

Meanwhile she was walking around Ardea's mind was distracted by the thought of banana's taking over the world by getting the asparagus and whether system to ally them and was running around the market looking for someone selling paper to right this theory down rather than forget it completely, as she knew she would. When suddenly she ran into someone.

"I'm so very very sorry! Are you okay?! I didn't injure you did I?"

The firey read head began making a fuss over the girl, her paper dilema completely forgotten.

Anonymous

"I'm ok." She rubbed her arm and got up from the road. She looked twords the ground.