The Maze of No Logic

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2008, 09:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Eli agreed absentmindedly.

Anonymous

OOC: my challenge to you, tyo write no less than 10 words per post :P
BIC:
This room reflected the sky, infact every wall reflected the sky. It appeared to be the afternoon, not too far off sunset. Serigala frowned, it was hard to tell time in this maze. She wondered what day it was and more importantly, what phase of the moon it was.

She wondered if the dragon would open up a little more as their journay progressed, 'why did you want to come to the maze?' She knew she had asked before but she was sure he wasn't saying everything. She was probably just being paranoid and annoying.

Anonymous

Eli looked away, afraid that his eyes would tell the real reason: he was trying to turn it into a date.
"I... thought there would be treasure."
He cursed himself for not being able to lie easily around her. Actually, he couldn't care less about treasure. What use is money when you can go anywhere you want, and use strength and stealth to steal almost anything? But he didn't want material things. He didn't really know what he wanted, but good relationships are always helpful.

((There, 85 words. Good enough for ya?  :P ))

Anonymous

Serigala laughed, not realising that he was lying, 'why do dragons like treasure so much? All that is gold doesn't glitter.'
Serigala yawned, they had been walking through rooms for a while now. It was probably night by now in the real world.

OOC: yay for >3 words :P *splllt*

Anonymous

Eli couldn't answer, for that was the very thing he wondered.
He heard Serigala yawn and realized it must have been a really long time since they entered the place. He cautiously asked,
"Do you want to sleep in here? It must be night by now, and it would take a while to get out of here."
He paranoidly ((if that's a word)) thought that she might not trust him enough to sleep in the same room as him, so he quickly added,
"If you want me to stay awake and keep guard in the room before this, that's fine. I don't need too much sleep."

Anonymous

Serigala nodded tiredly, 'you don't have to leave though, we haven't even seen anyone else yet. Besides, you'll need sleep too.'

She sat down and pulled out some herbs to make a tissane, 'er, what type of dragon are you? Do you blow fire, water, air, earth or ice?' she was hoping he would blow water so that she could make enough tissane for him too. it was strange how so many people sh met didn't know what a tissane was.

Anonymous

"I blow air, but some in my species can blow water."
He remembered seeing ocean dragons back in japan who could blow geysers of water into the sky. He wished he could, but he was more of a sky dragon.

((ehe... what is a tissane?))

Anonymous

'Oh, not to worry. Next time we come across some water I'll make you a tissane.'

Serigala watched Eli sit down gracefully.She pulled out a dried conney and handed it to him. It was her last one but she was sure they'de come across something to hunt eventually. She then pulled out a licourice root and began chewing on it. She curled up under his belly and snuggled in close, using her backpack as a pillow.

She thought of something, 'do you think the gods can see us in here?'

Anonymous

Eli started to tear at the meat slowly.
"I would think so."
He was pretty comfortable like this.
"If they couldn't see in a place like this, they would miss all sorts of things all over the world."

Anonymous

She nodded, 'um, could you look away for a second?'

She pulled her small herbknife from her belt and cut her wrist, allowing the blood to spill on the floor and praying to both Lochani and Sangui, thanking Sangui for life and Lochani for taki care of her and her kind. She then wrapped the cut up and curled up against the dragon's belly again.

Anonymous

Eli thought he smelled blood, but decided it was just his food. He finished eating and rested his head on the ground.
"It's so quiet in here... so calming."
He felt himself getting sleepy.

Anonymous

Serigala nodded slowly and curled up a little tighter. She qiuickly fell asleep listenning to the dragon's deep breathing.

Anonymous

She woke again, nice and warm next to the dragon's belly. He was very sweet really, and in a strange way he was also cute. She snuggled closer to him and smiled. She stretched and yawned.

'Morning, how did you sleep?' she came up to his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Anonymous

He woke up, surprised for many reasons. At first it took him a second to remember where he was, and then he was kissed on the cheek, and it was still dark.
"Guh-uh- Good morning," he mumbled.

Anonymous

'Oh sorry, I didn't see you were asleep,' she said in a bouncy voice.

She rummaged through her bag for something to chew on. There were ginger lollies but there wouldn't be enough for the dragon to feel full. She picked two and put them in her mouth then handed the rest to the dragon. 'Here, eat. When we find something more substantial we shall hunt.'

Anonymous

Eli ate it and rose tiredly to his feet. He looked at Serigala, ready to follow her.

Anonymous

Serigala thought about the maze. What if they could dictate how it worked? She had an idea, 'hey Eli, what's the most illogical thing you can think of?'

hikaru.dream

A scream resounded on the walls of the maze, bounding and rebounding, again and again.

In one certain corridor, not far from where Serigala was, there was a small heap. And it moved. It seemed to be a small girl on top of someone else.

"What the hell?"
A female voice echoed, once again bouncing off the walls.

"Oh, Hikaru, please shut up. Your hurting my ears."
This time it was a male voice. The someone else pushed the small girl off and brushed off the dust with one hand.

"Oh, gomenasai," Hikaru whispered. "I'm hurting my ears too."

"We seem to be in 'the Maze of No Logic'."

"How'd you know that?" Hikaru stared at her partner suspiciously.

"It says so on the wall."

"Oh." There was a brief silence.
"Taiga, this is probably the worst situation you could ever be in."

The boy called Taiga, looked at her with a question in her eyes, but started to walk down in the corridor.
"I've been in worse."

"No, you haven't, cause you never had to stop being logical. Are you ever not logical?"

"Well, that's why you're accompanying me, isn't it?"

"Hey!"

*gomenasai= I'm sorry.

Anonymous

Serigala turned around, worried that Elli might be hurt. 'Elli?'

Out of all the things she had hoped yould happen from thinking of a puppet with three arms and twelve legs being used by a leggless lizard*, this was not one of them.

She frowned lightly and sighed, walking over to the two people walking away form her. 'Wait up! How did you get in here?'

*An australian lizard that has no legs, only very tiny feet

hikaru.dream

Both spun around in unison.
"Oh hello!" Hikaru said brightly, relaxing. "Nice to see ya here!"
Taiga, on the other hand, kept his guard up, and simply bowed politely. You could tell he was thinking about five things at once about the newcomer. Little did they know that they were the newcomers...

"I dunno! How'd you ge? here? It sorta went poof and then we were here. Apparently it's a maze of no logic. That's not very pleasant, I think anyway. I don't like mazes very much. And the name reminds me of clowns."