Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Alleviate her suffering... (Continued)

Started by Rhindeer, March 14, 2005, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Fahmida's eyebrow twitched. So he was staying around... lovely. She couldn't let it affect her too much, he may have been an ass, but she wasn't about to get her own ass handed to her while thinking about how much of an ass he was.

"You picked the wrong time to ply your trade," she added after Kuro shot down the creature's offer.

Damn. This creature was taking up too much of their time, she had to investigate the area and report back to the Chornal. What a damn inconvenience, she couldn't just let the creature go without a dozen witnessess reporting her actions to the next patrol and she couldn't just tell one of the Mordecai to apprehend the creature because she didn't have enough rank to do so. Damn! If only the creature had done some obvious magic, then she could shoot him down now and be done with it.

But nothing was ever that simple. Fahmida growled. Damn the civilians and the next patrol, disobeying a direct order from a Chornal was nearly as bad as letting a suspect go. Besides, she just might stick up for her if it was reported.

Or... she could just leave and let the Mordecai do what they wanted. She couldn't control them, so they could just go on apprehending the wretch while she went on with her assignment. It sounded like a plan.

"You two look like you have this situation under control," she stated, putting her pistol back in her belt. "I, however, have an assignment to finish, so I'll be leaving you now." She stepped away from the creature and began walking toward one of the ashen buildings.

Rhindeer

Beatrid cringed a little inside when Fahmida began to walk off.

Which meant leaving her alone with him.

Hell no.

She could deal with his antics when there was someone else around to serve as an anchor for her sanity, but if he decided to be an ass and she was alone with him...well, she wasn't so sure she wouldn't use that crossbow to teach him a lesson. And that would be bad. No, no murdering your peers, especially not for stupid reasons, and while Beatrid could be violent if too many of the wrong buttons were pressed, she wasn't a killer save when she had to be. Like for a mission, or to protect the life of herself or a peer. Not just because someone annoyed her, even though the idea was terribly romantic and appealing when she thought about it.

In any case...no. She was not sticking around here. And besides, she was basically through with the shape-shifter, and horribly curious as to why the place was charred...

A mischievous grin spread across her face before she could help it, and she tossed an innocent look Kuro's way, blue eyes crinkling slightly with devious amusement. "I'm going with Fahmida, Kuro. You take care of the shifter." And with that said, she started off after Fahmida at a near jog, long braid bouncing behind her.

Bwahah...let him deal with the boring stuff. And he couldn't rightly just let a suspect go like that, now could he? Oh yes, let him deal with it, indeed...

She was going off to a more interesting mission. Without him.

Well...unless he weaseled out of that mess and tagged along...which would suck...

Even if he was useful in some regards. Pah.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Kuro looked at the shifter after the females left. A look that looked similar to a glare. Oh yes. Just like always. Everyone always relies on Kuro to get things done. He's getting sick of it. He turns his view to watch Beatrid leave the scene. Finally, he turned his lasting attention back to the shifter.
"You are fortunate this time, shifter. I tire of these petty games everyone leaves me in the middle of. Get out of my sight." Kuro notes with his yellow eyes focused on the so-called resident.
"If I ever so much as see a single spark of magic from you, I will not hesitate to take your head as a trophy." Kuro finishes before turning away and walking off in the opposite direction of Fahmida and Beatrid.