Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

On the road again.

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2008, 04:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

With a tactile fascination reminiscent of a baby first chewing on its own limbs Aylin explored Diamond. It was like a second mouth really, and Aylin wondered if Diamond too was getting the same tactile joy discovering her fingers as Aylin was feeling around the damn interior of the magic hole. It had saliva, lips of a sort, it just lacked teeth and tongue. Oh, wait, that might be a little tongue at the top.

Curious.

She grew bored with this discovery after a minute or so, pulling out her fingers with a delightful squelch. Curiously she licked her fingers, face contorting into confusion at the odd taste of the spit.

For a moment she sat, legs crossed while she tried to understand the whole thing, when suddenly there was a rush of heat from her groin. Glancing down briefly, Aylin stood and looked at the white man. "I don't need to pee anymore. We will be going to bed now. You should go to sleep now." She sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose. "I need water so I don't stink, and I need Di 'cos her boobies make good pillows."

She'd had enough of Mr White. Him and his dirty, dirty monkeys. They mocked her with the lemons, and she didn't like them.

Didn't like them like she didn't like the piggy that told her to burn things.

Remembering the shiny, she asked sweetly, "Can I have that fancy watch?"

Anonymous

By the time Aylin really started to explore Diamond's 'second mouth', Diamond was busy staring blankly at the horizon.  Her body would twitch every now and then, but she didn't make a sound and her expression didn't change.

'Natchia watched it all with his arms crossed loosely and a faintly amused expression.  There was always a chance that the girl would find one of Diamond's buttons while she was poking around.  That would be amusing.  Diamond's armor wasn't anywhere near impenetrable, her expression once she realized this inexperienced girl was able to break through her wall would be a delightful epicaricacy.

That didn't happen.  Diamond was still staring blankly ahead by the time Aylin had enough and plopped on the ground to lick her fingers.  Since she was so busy, now would be a good time to pick up where she left off.  'Natchia walked around behind Diamond, sliding his hands up her forearms.  They were just to her shoulders, his fingers closing around them, when Aylin stood up and announced that she didn't have to pee anymore and that she was taking Diamond back with her.

Flaring his nostrils wasn't the best course of action then.  It was one of his usual tics when he was irritated, but ages of controlling his facial features helped keep him from flaring his nose and checking to see how hydrated Aylin was.  Letting Diamond go was probably for the best, he was up to the top of his throne in issues.  Besides, it wasn't like this new person was going to make sure Diamond was comfortable, so it would work out.

'Natchia cupped Diamond's chin, turning her face toward him and nuzzling her ear.  After a second her eyes widened, fists clenched, knees twitched and Diamond nearly jumped out of her skin.  Pulling herself out of 'Natchia's grip and taking a step back toward the wagon, she crossed her arms, huffed and inspected her boots for a second.

Just as 'Natchia was getting ready to get out of there, the girl Aylin was asking for his watch.  "You cannot have my watch," he answered, drawling the words a little and smirking as he put a hand in his pocket and blinked away.

"Asshole," Diamond growled softly, kicking the grass in front of her hard enough to send a few clumps soaring through the air.  She glared at them as they fell back to the ground and turned to the wagon.

E. moved away from his spot at the corner of the window, curling up and shutting his eye just enough to make it look like he was asleep.  It would take Diamond about an hour to fall asleep, more or less.  Then he could make his move.

Anonymous

"But I want it!" Aylin hissed, her mouth an open frown and tears welling up in her wide eyes. Unfortunately he used it to teleport the rest of the world away from him, so she didn't have time to kill him and take it.

Pouting something fierce she turned to Diamond. A hand clasped on her forearm, tugging on it like a towel.

"Di Di," she whined gazing up at the woman, "Is sleep times now. And I need water to wash."

Fully expecting to be lead, Aylin waited. She couldn't remember the last time she'd bathed, though it was probably two days ago. Maybe twelve, it was hard to say.

Mostly because a boulder had stolen her time.

If she ever found that boulder, why, it was getting painted blue. After all, boulders hated blue. It reminded them of the sky, which mocked them, and the water, which beat them down to pebbles.

Anonymous

Diamond was annoyed.  To be fair, Diamond's default setting was usually annoyed.  Though, after meeting with 'Natchia her mood was usually somewhere at the extreme edges of annoyance, near 'leave me alone, I'm trying to think' and furious.  Right now it was a little further to the right and threatening to drop even further.

Scowling, Diamond turned to look at Aylin, her lip curling and eyebrow twitching.  "You'll have to wait 'til morning," she spat through her clenched teeth.  Right now she wasn't in the mood for acknowledging what other people wanted - and Aylin seemed to have gotten enough of that tonight.  "You can just wrap yourself up in a blanket until we get to the lake tomorrow."

Since Aylin was clinging to her and Diamond wanted to be in the carriage and unconscious more than she wanted her arm, Diamond walked to it, dragging Aylin along.  She opened the door and grabbed a blanket, tugging to see if it was wound around anyone.  It didn't give, so she tossed it aside and reached for another one, tugged and got resistance again.  Diamond growled, tugged and managed to pull a sheet free.  It was tossed over Aylin and Diamond crawled into the carriage as best she could with another person clinging to her arm, curled into a ball in her spot and started making good on her desire to be out.

E. closed his eye all the way when the carriage door opened, listened to Diamond rustling around with the blankets.  When she tugged on one underneath him, he shifted so it would slither free.  The sooner she got what she needed, the sooner she and the crazy girl would be asleep.