Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

(open) First Impressions of a new world

Started by shinigamikitsune, December 26, 2008, 08:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinigamikitsune

(follow the link to see what he looks like. It will effect how you interact with him. http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/view/385757/)

It was night time when he finally ventured into the city, the Sun's shining rays far to bright for his eyes to handle. He stuck mostly to the shadows, relying on their ability to mute figures to hide him. He wore a dark cloak to cover most of his body, though it didn't quite hide his lower legs and tail.

The Planet had guided him to this city of Surface Worlder's, and he wondered what the reasons were. It must be for something important, since the Planet had yet to lead him astray.

Tymah was glad that most of the Surface Worlder's tended to their business during the daylight hours. He doubted that he'd be able to move with such ease if the streets where filled with people.

He found himself venturing to an area of the city where there seemed to be more people around, doing whatever Surface Worlder's do during the night hours when they are not in their homes sleeping. Once he moved as close as he dared he settled back to observe as well as he could. He was currently at the opening of an alley way, hiding within the shadows as he peaked around the corner. The hood on his cloak pulled up.

He is armed, and he is dangerous should he feel his life is being threatened. Otherwise he is a peaceful quiet person.

Anonymous

What Tymah saw wouldn't be something normal.  Indeed, it was a figure dressed in a black robe with its hood up, not allowing any light to show the person's face in the hood.  Of course it was night out, thus there was little light.  In the figures right hand was the shaft of a scythe.  The end without the blade was currently settled against the ground, the blade at the figure's head level pointing foward.  In his left hand was a small blue glowing orb of energy.  In fact, if he knew something of souls, it was a indeed a proto-soul, which ment that it was not fully formed.  This one had escaped from the bastion of souls and was causing mischeif.  Luckily the figure had been around and had dealt with the rogue soul.

He raised his hand to the sky, and suddenly the soul vanished.  Sent to another realm, to be finalized and sinished and turned into a proper soul by the work force that the forger of souls had left in charge.  Indeed, he was on vacation.  But that didn't mean he would just sit back and let rogue souls do what they pleased, especially not proto-souls.  So he had taken care of the thing and cleaned up the problem.  But now, something else had taken the figure's attention.  He turned his head towards the corner that Tymah had been peeking around.  He reached our with his left hand.  And then beckoned Tymah foward.

"Come forth friend.  You have nothing to fear from me.  After all, I created your soul.  You are like a son to me, and I will not harm my family unless neccessary."  The figure spoke towards Tymah.  How the black robed and hooded figure knew that Tymah was there was anyone's guess.  But his gentle and friendly voice was rather reasuring sounding, there was not hint of a lie or falseness in his words.  Indeed, Tymah had just ran into Michael Hornschuch, the offical Forger of Souls in charge with the creation of souls, a job placed on him by the gods.  While powerful, Michael was no god himself, but still a figure of importance that no god would dare touch or threaten.  After all, he could summon gods themselves if needed.  But typically doing so put a high price on Michael, thus he never summoned a god if he could help it.  Besides the scythe in his righ hand, on his right side attached to his robe via a clip on his belt was his soul forgeing hammer.

shinigamikitsune

Tymah blinked at the person. How would this being know that he was there. He knew that there was one who forged souls, but as far as he knew, it was the Planet that gave life to his people while another being was responsible for those who were of the Surface World.

He slowly emerged from his spot, curious about this being. Once he was as close as he felt comfortable with he spoke softly. "Are you the Sheppard of the souls in the Below World?"

His knowledge of the Surface World was very limited. It had been a few thousand years since the Ancient Slaughter, and since then not many of his kind had been to the surface. He paused and sniffed the air, trying to find the true scent of this creature.

Anonymous

It had been a normal day for Vail.

Woke up, had a cup of coffee - strong coffee - stood on his feet for sixteen hours, re-stocked the shelves and right before he closed up he got a call from an elderly woman who just couldn't get out of her house so could he please bring her some things before he closes? Vail was a good boy, the woman was well loved, so the brown haired young man put the things she requested into paper bags and went on his marry little way to her house.

Vail was on his way home now, his arms ached, his feet hurt and he was dead tired. Hands in his coat pockets and his head down, he never noticed the odd pair. It was too late for him to anyway because he walked right into them, he could feel his body squish up against the smaller one and his hand shot out to grab it's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, S-.. er... .. Ma.. I'm sorry." Was it a boy or a girl? Vail couldn't tell with the darkness, and they had their face covered, too! Geeze, were they a theif? They were tall, but...

"I didn't see you." Vail looked over and stared at the mouth of the alley. What the crap. "Uh... hey!" Vail grabbed the persons arm and pushed the figure behind him, "I... What are you doing? If... if you're a mage or.. Or something like that I'll... I'm sure the soliders will get you! This is Connlaoth y'know, magic is outlawed! If you get caught using it or .. Or anything like that they'll kill you!"  A warning or a threat?

"I.. Um... " Then he saw it. A weird hammer thing and scythe. Vails mismatched eyes grew and he could only stare, his mouth dropped open and he pushed the stranger farther behind him and took a few steps back. Stuttering, Vail, while a gentleman, wasn't exactly willing to stand up to someone with a giant scythe for a stranger. Subtly Vail moved his face over his shoulder to whisper at the figure, "I live nearby here, a few houses down if you go around the block the long way, there's a sign above the door a nice big 'G', you run there while I distract... It..."

Vail thought he was doing a good deed, protecting the innocent tall thief man-woman from the scary scythe-hammer wielding mage-supporter. What had been a normal day had turned around completely and was now full of demons and nightmares.

Anonymous

Before Michael could answer Tymah's question another person started pushing the Tarrin away from him.  Indeed, while Michael did have the powers to summon creatures and create souls, he had no real magical abilites.  But the laws of mortal men did not confine Michael.  So the warning/threat was no big deal to the Forger.  As it was Michael stared at the man pushing Tymah as though he was saving him.  Though in reality nothing bad was going to happen.  Michael was just going to talk to him.  Then Michael placed the scythe behind him and secured the weapon to a magical binding that kept it there.  "Hey, calm down there, I wasn't going to hurt anyone, I was just going to talk with him, calm down!"

Of course, Michael wasn't exactly taking in consideration his own appearance.  Black robe with hood over head, shadows conceling face, scythe and hammer...yeah, he did not look like he was there for a peacefull conversation.  The truth would be hard to believe.  Of course, if worse did come to worse, Michael would have to summon something or create something on the spot and cause all sorts of trouble and he just didn't want that.

Scratching his head for a second for it did not seam as if the situation was going to get any better Michael suddenly slammed his right fist into the open palm of his left hand.  "I know!  How about introductions!"  and with that Michael removed his hood revealing a very normal looking human.  Though in truth he was not human, but something far greater.  "I am Michael Hornschuch, Forger of Souls, Chief of the Soul Forge, Lord of the Shepards of Souls, and High General of the Soul Reapers."  He said giving a deep bow.  How much of what he said is true is not currently known to the two, he could be telling the truth or he could be a complete nut.

shinigamikitsune

Tymah could only blink as the situation quickly spiraled out of control. It was obvious that things could turn even uglier if what the human said was true about magics being outlawed. He'd have to be careful to not use his own abilities while in this city.

He hoped for a moment that Michael would know enough to handle the situation carefully. However those hopes were dashed with the forger's abrupt actions and his boisterous personality. The princeling knew well enough that not everybody was well suited for diplomatic situations. He would do his best to ensure that things didn't swing even further out of hand.

Moving close behind Vail he placed his hands on his shoulders lightly, as though to mimic a calming interaction. "I believe that this being is not one that is confined to mortal coils as the rest of us are. I know it can be frightening,  encountering the unknown and what is not fully understood, but I do not think that we are in any harm from this being."

He steps to the side of Vail, allowing a hand to slide across his shoulders and remain on the human, giving him at least one form of solid security in this situation. Calling on his rarely used formal ettiquette he'd learned when he was still so young he introduces himself.

"It is an honor to meet you Sheppard of Souls. I am Tymah, Seventh Prince of the Kil-Dar-Han settlements. I am also known as the Crimson Myst."

Anonymous

While his mouth was hanging open, Vail swallowed and straightend his shoulders, making himself look bigger than he was - He still wasn't all that impressive. The mans words left his mind before they fell out of his mouth and for a good while, he stood there mouth open and arms now hanging his sides, staring.

The Michael fellow looked normal enough, but that only made Vail worry more. Did that mean that big weirdos could look extremely human and no one could catch them? The introductions flew over his head, and he caught one word over and over again. Soul. Soul. Vail rubbed at his face and tilted his head to the side, then jumped when he felt hands on his shoulders.

A voice entered his head and Vail closed his eyes for a moment. The hands had freaked him out at first, but then he remembered the person behind him and calmed before turning his head to the side.  No harm. He could handle no harm. In all honesty, Vail just wanted to go, crawl into bed and fall asleep.

Shappard of souls. Seventh prince. Vail swallowed and looked around, feeling like a fool. He was all ready to be a brave young man and protect the innocent! And it turned out he was protecting the innocent from the innocently scythe wielding scary Soul-Guys, and the innocent was a prince. A seventh prince.

With a name with the word Crimson in it. No wait, that was an also known as. What was his name? Tymah from some city Vail had never heard of before, he supposed there were lots of those, he didn't have much time to read. Vail cleared his throat and stood stone still, his eyes downcasted. "Um. I'm Vail.. Vail Adair, I... Run a grocery store... Down the block." The young man shifted his weight and offered both people a small smile, "I'm sorry, I.... What are you two doing? I mean, you're out late at night and you're both... all hidden."

Anonymous

Indeed, diplomacy was not for everyone.  For all the powers he had, Michael had no skill at diplomacy.  Hoping that he would be able to be able to talk his way out of things in a diplomatic way was next to folly.  As it was though, things seamed to have calmed down.  At least Vail wasn't yelling for th guards yet.  Michael inwardly sighed with relief.  Of course if the guards had been called Michael would either summon something to go smack them around; or, he would just teleport out of there.  His powers extending beyond what mortals could comprehand.  So, it seamed that luck was on all three of their sides with nothing spiriling out of control yet.

"Pleasure to meet you Prince Tymah and Vail Adair, accomplished Grocer!"  Michael said with a big grin as he straightened up.  If anything, how he addressed Vail there could be taken as one of two ways.  Either Michael was making it sound like an important job and making him sound important.  Or Michael was being sarcastic as Vail was the only commoner between the three.  Of course Michael was saying it in the sense of the first form.  but how the other two would take it was up to them.

"As for why I am out late at night?"  Michael paused and got a face on his face that spoke of deep thinking.  He shrugged as if he was coming to sometype of conclusion.  "I did originally come here on vacation.  But I just happened to find a lost soul that was causing minor problems around here.  So I took care of the soul just a second ago.  That was about when Prince Tymah arrived.  Followed shortly by you Sir Vail!"  Michael explained, using a title for Vail, despite the fact that Vail most likely did not qualify for it by mortal standards.  Michael still gave it to him out of respect.

shinigamikitsune

He allowed Michael to speak first, after all he ws fairly certain that Vail was more upset about that being then himself. Tymah would admit that Michael seemed like an outright truthful being. Though he knew that it could be a downfall. After all, being completely open with the truth wasn't always the best thing to do, and could often get people into trouble.

"Please, do not use a title with my name. It is not needed within the Surface World, and would only bring unwanted attention to myself that I would prefer to avoid." Which was true. After all, he really didn't need people with power finding him and capturing him. He could only imagine what they might do to him in order to find out more information. Plus those who were of higher station would know of the Tarrin race more so then the commoners. That was really how things worked, those who were of higher station could afford to be educated or have access to any history books that might speak of his kind during the Ancient Slaughter.

"I am out at night because I have sensative eyes. I am unable to handle the intensity of the sunlight, so I have taken to travelling at night. I've only just arrived in this town." It was true for the most part. He'd come close enough to the city the night before, and chose to rest there for the following day, hidden away in a little cave of his making.

Anonymous

Vail looked between the two before taking another step back and shrugging off any limbs not his own. These were mages why was he helping them? Offering the two an apologetic smile he rubbed at his arm and looked around awkwardly. How to go about this?

"You two should... Leave Connlaoth. If you're looking to have a peaceful vacation or..." Vails eyes flicked towards the cloaked one, then towards the one with the extremely odd way of talking to people. While he wanted to be helpful, the young man wanted to go home, sleep and pretend this never happened. "You should leave, tonight, before you get caught."

Clearing his throat he took a few steps back and licked his lips before giving them another stare, feeling stupid for trying to protect the stranger of the two from the weird one with the scythe. He'd run home and sleep. It'd be fine. Pretend it never happened.

(( DX sorry for taking forever to post!! I'll bow out now P: you two carry on without meh.. Sorry the post is short and fails, too x3))

Anonymous

Michael only shrugged as Vail took his leave of them, leaving behind advice to leave.  Michael was not concerned with the laws of mortals.  Not that they could do much about him anyways.  But it would be best to not bring about unwanted attention.  So he looked back towards Tymah.  "Well, what a nice man."  One would not be able to tell if Michael was being sarcastic or not.

"And I will no longer use a title with your name since that is you wish."  Michael said smiling.  Now no one would ever be able to say that Michael never listened to others.  Though typically he never did listen to anyone when he was at work.  After all, to make a good soul one had to give only the soul attention and had to block out everything else.  Except beings with even more power than himself.  The gods, when they called upon him, he gave them his full attention.  Only proper to do concedering their status as gods.

"Walk with me and tell me about yourself Tymah as we make good our leave of this place so as to not get caught and cause trouble with these people."  Michael said to Tymah as he started to travel towards what could possibly be a street leading to an exit.  Michael did not want to cause trouble, unwated attention was after all, unwanted.  Nor did he want to cause damage to the place.  Also another unwanted.  And beings with magic powers were unwanted in this city.  Michael couldn't help but wonder what would happen if a god or goddess suddenly appeared here.  Would they attack the deity?  Would they just accept the being with arms open?  By defenition, gods and goddesses were beings with unbelieveable magical powers and abilities.  What would happen if a deity did indeed appear here.  Of course, Michael was not a god himself, but something close enough.  Main reason why mortal laws held no sway for him.  He did as he pleased in mortal realms while trying to not cause problems.  He was not a mage, but something else with powers.

shinigamikitsune

Tymah blinked as Vail scampered off. He was a little sad, since he'd wanted to at least thank the man for trying to come to his aid, even if it wasn't needed. This had been his first real interaction with one of the Surface Worlder's, and he'd been pleased to find that the man had been so nice. At least until he realized they were able to use magic. But even then he had given them a warning about the place and allowed them to go without bringing further attention to them.

But now he turned his attention to Michael, moving to walk along beside him, since it was prudent to leave this place before something happened that would draw unwanted attention to themselves. He looked up at this being, having a better look at him now that he was up close. Tymah had always been a curious Tarrin, some of his nursemaids have even voiced he was too inquizitive for his own good at times. Perhaps that had been part of the reason why he'd been chosen by the Planet to venture to the Surface World to see if this era was ready to see his kind make an appearence on the Surface once again.

"I'm not sure what all there is to say about me right now. Other then the fact that I'm pretty much in a whole new world to me, and at the beginning of my explorations. When I breached the Surface, this was the closest city to me, and so the Planet guided me here. Though I am unsure what for, especially now that I've found out that this place is unfriendly towards magic users." A faint frown crossed his lips as he thought on this a moment, then shrugged slightly. "I'm certain that the reason will make it's self clear soon enough."

Tymah's faith in the Planet was unwavering. He knew that the Planet would never purpoefully lead him or his kind into danger without being prepared for it first. The Planet had always kept them safe, and guided them when they asked for or needed it. He knew for certain that the Planet would not lead him astray during his quest, and that it would guide him towards places and people who could aid in his journey in some form or another.

Anonymous

If Tymah thought he was in a new world he should try going to were Michael came from.  That was an entirely different place.  And he was here to explore the surface world.  Exploration was always a good thing.  And people that hated magic?  Poor people with no understanding at all about anything.  Everything that existed for them existed because of magic.  The gods used magic to create the planets, life, even the people themselves.  Yes, to hate the very thing that gave them life in the beginning, how sad.  At least that was how Michael thought of the situation.

And Tymah had been chosen by the planet to go to the surface world.  Indeed, Michael remeberd that all things had a soul.  And as the main Forger, he was tasked with not only creating the souls for important people, but the planets themselves.  So, yes, he did create Earth's soul.  A major operation that had been.  But Michael was satisfied with what he had created.  And a wonderful planet it was so far.  Except for the people that didn't like magic.

"I'm not sure why the don't like magic myself.  Perhaps they had a bad experience with a magic user in the past?  Generally speaking when people have a bad experience with something or someone they do what ever they can in their power to avoid such an object or person in the future.  Remeber that.  As long as you do the right thing, people will not fear you or prosocute you despite what happened in the past."  Yes, Michael was indeed refering to the Ancient Slaughter.

Anonymous

Narrowed eyes seemed to peer behind a nearby building, around the corner at two figures that had assembled there. Watching intently as a gloved hand grasped the stock of a strange black looking device, white lettering along the stock and grip of the device. "Interesting conversation... magic? Gods? What is all this..." He asked himself as he stared at the two, crouched and listening intently until they leaved the alleyway. "It seems they are leaving... maybe someone to help me along my course.." He once again muttered to himself, slowly pulling back the tab that chambered a bullet into the chamber of his MN-23 assault rifle, he would then take a breath. "And yet... if they are hostile... I'm on an unfamiliar world... with no way home... I hope they aren't bullet proof if that's the case."

Indeed Kyosuke was a lost man, having come from a different world, completely different from the worlds Michael and Tymah came from. Niihama was a grand world, the heart of the Taiyou Empire. Grand multi-layered cities, cities built atop cities, Vessels that could traverse the expanse of space, taking them world to world. Vast networks of roads linked the many cities of Niihama, and a grand Multi-level city covered half of the planet itself, Kyo's home was an art some would say, but it was also very dystopian, those that lived close to the bottom of the multi-leveled cities saw no sunlight, lived in fifth under a totalitarian and corrupt government. Kyosuke was part of the military, a naval officer, whom served on one of the starships that was headed to a Taiyou base. Kyosuke brought to this world by a series of events, from an unfortunate error in calculation for hyperspace, to the loss of power and subsequent crash, far beyond the reaches of even the most wayside outpost, Kyosuke was the only survivor of a ship of hundreds. He was running out of supplies, someone castaway from an advanced technological empire, to the equivalent of a desert island. No technology, and what little Kyosuke had on him would begin to fade, ammunition was most prudent to conserve, and that too would already start to fade from the long months of being marooned.

Kyosuke finally would have worked up the courage, standing on his feet he slowly came around the corner out into the street Tymah and Michael still in his line of sight. Slowly and surely, he would start to walk towards the pair, hand resting on the stock of his weapon. Kyosuke was still somewhat nervous, the tension evident, and playing upon his simple features, furrowed brows denoted confusion, perhaps. Continuing to approach, the tan-clad man would finally work up the courage to speak. "H... hello... I am... Kyosuke... but please.. call me Kyo." He said with a soft smile. "I have been... on my own for some time.. and have been looking for... someone to travel with.. it's been hard being by myself." Perhaps he should have bit his tongue. Perhaps he should have said nothing and continued on his way, once again muscles tensed, the weight of the strange black device shifted from his left, to his right, the barrel pointing towards the ground, but also their feet, Kyosuke watching, and waiting for a response, hostile or otherwise.

shinigamikitsune

Tymah nodded as he listened to Michael. His words made sense, but it was only natural for himself to be cautious for the time being. After all, he wouldn't want to end up making a mistake that would have a negative impact on his kind being able to return to the Surface World.

"It doesn't take just a bad experience for people to fear things, but also what they don't understand. Even if there has been no other reason presented for such fears to arrive." He was about to say more when he paused, catching the sound of somebody following them.

He turned to see this stranger, and tilted his head a little. Tymah didn't recognize the item the man held in his hands, but instincts and training told him it was most likely a weapon. After hearing the man speak, he glanced back to Michael as though to silently tell him that he wasn't going to forget about him, then looked back at Kyo. The stranded man might notice that the way Tymah moved didn't seem typical of a human.

"Well met Kyo. My name is Tymah, and this gentlemen is called Michael." Motioning back to the Forger. Curiousity wanted him to get right up to this man and look him and his strange weapon over. His kind having no real sense about the concept of personal space most of the time. Though common sense as a soldier told him to keep his distance for the moment. Once Kyo calmed down though and felt more comfortable, then the curiosity would kick in fully.

"I am actually at the beginning of my journey on the Surface World, and in need of travel companions myself. I am unable to speak for Michael, for I do not know of his plans, but I would enjoy the companionship for as long as you wish to travel with me." He smiled softly to him.

Tymah had known that the Planet had guided him here for a reason, and he knew now that reason was Kyo. Perhaps others would call him too trusting or naive to allow another to join him so easily and without much knowledge of the other, but Tymah put his faith in the Planet. He knew that the Planet would not put him in any unnessisary danger, or into any situation that he couldn't get out of easily enough.

Slowly he reached up to draw back his hood, deciding to allow the man to see what he truly was. After all, Kyo should know exactly what kind of being he was before deciding for certain if he wanted to join him/them or not.

Anonymous

"And yet again, if something they do not understand is used in a good way, then they would actually accept it with a better reaction.  So it is my guess the people here had a bad experience before."  Michael said before turning around just before Tymah even caught on to the person following them.  Michael looked at the person listening to what he said.  And thought about it for a second.

Michael then quickly glanced at Tymah.  Yes, he could sense that Tymah was willing to let this man, this, Kyosuke...Shifting his gaze back to Kyo Michael gave a big smile.  "Well met indeed First Lieutenant Kyosuke Hanazawa from the Taiyou Empire!"  Michael said.  Somehow, without even having a full introduction, Michael knew who this man was.  But of course he knew who he was.  And why would Michael announce the man's full title?  He did it to allow Tymah, who did not even seam to think twice about the mans garb, and the weapon he held.  Yes, Michael knew what the man carried.  Michael knew more than any mortal and many immortals could or would know.  Only the full gods knew more than he.

But by using Kyo's full title he also let Kyo knew that he knew who he was, and was not afraid of him or his weapon.  "You can put your rifle away, no need to carry it our in the open amongst friends.  And I think I can travel with the two of you a little longer.  I'm in no hurry to end my vacation."  Michael said smiling.  Michael's lack of diplomacy was very evident.  But at the same time.  He held no hostility towards anyone, and anyone that met him would find him open to talking with them.

Anonymous

Kyosuke was slightly taken aback by what was just mentioned. "You know where I'm from.." He said in a low tone of voice. "Maybe this person can help me get home.." He continued to mutter as he held the Rifle on his back, away from a pointed position. "You're right, no need to have the weapon at the ready." he said as he approached, then he directed his attention to Michael. "How did you know where I came from? Will I be able to someday go back home?" He asked, wanting to know more as his eyes lit up.

Looking around the city, he would then look to Tymah. "Michael here is correct, I am a soldier in my world's military, the Taiyou Empire, I come from a world called Niihama, it is a grand planet, with many large cities." Kyo explained. "I was born in the Capitol city.. Niihama city." He said as he started to walk. "So if I am venturing alongside you, what would be the next location in which we shall be traversing? Oh and furthermore.. I have a ship out in the desert, the crash site, if we could go there, I can get suited up and re-armed, maybe even effect repairs.. if I can find someone who knows starships."

shinigamikitsune

Tymah nodded as he listened to what Michael was saying, understanding why he was speaking more on what this man was. So Kyo was a soldier, which meant that he was use to battles. That was good to know, incase they ran into any trouble along the way.

"I did not have a specific place in mind. I have been going where the Planet has been guiding me. This is actually my first time on the Surface World. My kind have not been to the Surface for thousands of years." He felt as though he should give this man a sort of explination. "I am born the seventh Prince of the Kil-Dar-Han settlement in the Below World, and a warrior within the armies that protect each settlement from those beasts who would feast upon my kind."

He couldn't help but watch this man. If it was true, then this man was from a completely different world. Now that was an exciting thought, that there should be away to travel across the skies so far up and to come from worlds that the eye couldn't even see in the distance. He couldn't quite fathom just how far away that was.

"I am uncertain if there are people on the Surface World who know of this starship technology, but if there is, then I am certain that the Planet will guide us towards them." Then his curiosity kicks in full force, this being something new that he hadn't even dreamt about. "Would you tell me all about it though. Your Starship and your World?"

Anonymous

Michael smiled at the man.  Obviously, sometimes knowing to much could be fun for someone like Michael.  Of course, he couldn't tell Kyosuke everything, otherwise, that could alter the future that was planned in negative ways.  OF course there was always a chacne at things to go wrong.  But he would not be the one to mess up and tell Kyosuke anything he knew.  No, he would have to...be honest and perhaps guide the two along their journey.

And Tymah added in his own more personal introduction, along with a small background history of his people.  This was good, it would let Kyosuke know that Tymah was not about to hide things from him, that he trusted him.  Precisly what Michael had hoped for.  As for the questions asked...Michael continued to smile.  "My full title would be Michael Hornschuch, Forger of Souls, Chief of the Soul Forge, Lord of the Shepards of Souls, and High General of the Soul Reapers.  But you may call my Michael!  As for how I know about you and your empire?  Lets just say that I know more, than I can ever tell you.  But fear not, sometimes not knowing something is better than knowing the answer ahead of time.  After all, if I told you how to get home, you would become to exicted to think straight, and would most likely head off into danger unprepared, even a soldier can succumb to such feelings and not think ahead to much.  But at the same time, if I told you there was no way for you to return, you could become disheartened.  So I will say this, I will accompany the two of you, as you both search for your answers.  I can say no more and yet no less than that Kyo."  He said, a twinkle in his eye as he turned and started heading towards the citie's exit once more, motioning for them to follow.

Just what did he mean by what he said?  Why be so, evasive?  Was there any way that he could be trusted or not trusted?  A strange man, in a strange land, with perhaps two equally strange people to the land.  Not one was from the surface world, two not even from the planet itself at all.  One, claims to be the Forger of Souls, another is a prince of a underground race, and the other, a human from another planet with higher technology levels than the current planet.  Did Michael know something they didn't?  Perhaps, and yet again, perhaps not...

Anonymous

These words that Michael uttered definitely served to confuse the Lieutenant. Cantering his head he would speak up. "Right... well I think we could return to the Abe and figure out what to do from there?" He asked as he started to walk, looking to Tymah. "We could take refuge there, it's got plenty of room for all of us, and supplies, and everything." He said with a nod as he continued to walk.

Soon he would be asked about his Starship and world, pausing a moment he would consider Tymah's question, and then speak up. "Well, my world is a lot different from this one, we have towering skyscrapers, a multi-leveled city... it's very crowded there, plant life like this is hard to come by." He said with a nod. "My starship, well.. it's a ship, intead of sailing the sea it sails the stars." Kyo explained, trying to word things correctly.

"Perhaps I should take you to the Suzuhara no Abe, there I can show you, it's in the desert.. from what I remember, though I forgot how far it is."