Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

(open) First Impressions of a new world

Started by shinigamikitsune, December 26, 2008, 08:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinigamikitsune

Tymah looked at Michael oddly when he said all that stuff. It was a little confusing, but it made sense. Of course it probably wouldn't have made much difference if he hadn't told Kyo, but there was probably a point behind it all. Even if he couldn't see it right now.

"Would you tell me all about it? And perhaps how your ship works?" The little princeling was so excited to be learning about something so new and strange. He would have to write all of this down in his journal. Perhaps he could sketch out pictures as well. Though after a moment he did pause a little, frowning slightly as something came to his mind.

"Would it be an inconvienance if I asked that we traveled at night? I'm afraid my eye sight does not adjust very well to the daylight." This trait of his kind was going to pose a bit of a problem for his quest. After all he had found that most of the Surface Worlder's tended to go about their lives while the sun was up.

Anonymous

"It matters not when we travel to me.  The decisions of this trip I will leave to you two.  But for now, we need to leave this city."  Michael said as he started to walk towards the exit of the city.  He looked back at the two, glad that atleast he would have some rather fun companions on his vacation.  Of course, that depended on if THAT happened.  And if it did happen, he would have to leave them.  But for know, he could relax.  He just hoped that the worldeater he had sent was doing his job.  Than Michael sighed, knowing Otori, he would most likely be getting drunk.

But for now, they did indeed need to leave the city, after all, if guards came along, or worse yet, a Mordecai.  Things could get hairy.  Of course he had only one true magic ability, and that was his barrier magic.  His soul abilities were not magic so to speak.  But still, a single Mordecai could ruin their day.  So he wanted to get out asap.