Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ok, I'm lost. (Open)

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2008, 01:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The thought bounced around Juno's perked ears as he sat on a boulder out in the middle of the mountains.His ruby eyes tracing the sky as it had bloomed into a neon of colors, brilliant hazy assortments of Oranges, reds and Purples awash with pastels and splashes of pink lighting in the clouds as they preformed their routine sunset.

While as pretty as it was as the Neko stood, a bit stupid bashed from his recent arrival ten minutes ago. He couldn't figure out where the heck he was. This wasn't where he was previously. Not to mention his memory was foggy. One moment hes building a machine and next... a flash of light, Voices and then VOLIA! Open mountain range with a sunset flickering around and a view to take one's breath away.

But it still didn't answer where the heck he was! For all he knew he was imagining the whole ordeal. Thinking quickly he took his hand, looked at the rubber treated glove he was wearing with a slight wince, and smacked himself.

A small painful slap later and heat flushed to his face, answering the question of reality once and for all. He wasn't dreaming. He was somewhere else.

Alone.

Or so he thought.

Anonymous

"I don't mean to pry... but maybe you should stop hitting yourself, it can't be good for you."

Ace was standing behind the Neko, she had one hand intertwined in her long blond locks and the other rested on the hilt of he sword. The weight of which was still foreign to her.

She had been resting in this forest for a night putting off the trip to the nearest village for as long as she could and just when she had decided that enough was enough, this new distraction appeared before her.

The errand she was supposed to be running was going to be put on hold indefinitely it would seem.

"What may i ask brings you to this neck of the woods?" her smile was lazy as it stretched across her lips. "You look a little lost."

Ace knew what she would look like to others, a sweet young girl with round features, large blue eyes, and long blond hair. She would look like a little doll. Her clothes however were a contradiction the heavy metal armor and a large sword at her hip. These additions were more her fathers idea when he sent her out, the tougher she looked the longer she would be left alone.

((OOC: It's going to say that this is my first post, but i've been at this site for a while I've just been inactive for several months due to no money for internet >< so i had to reactivate. If you really are skeptic just search for posts by Danjor in the past around October of so.))