Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Definition of technology...

Started by Anonymous, April 04, 2005, 12:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Yes, Yes it is." He looked her over playfully.  He grinned at her, intrigued by her voice as well.  That Echo sent shivers up his spine.  It was hard to surprise him like that, and he loved it when it happened, it being a very rare occurrence for him.  He could tell that she enjoyed his affectionate behavior, and that made him all the more happier.  He loved being able to give attention to beautiful ladies.  "Ooooh! Heh heh heh!" he chuckled softly at the sensation her voice gave him.  "My, you are quite za little tease, are you not?" he replied in his thick accent and romantically deep voice.  "My apologies if I might offend you.  I find you very pleasink.  I must be very lucky to have bumped into you.  You have sparked somesink inside me zhat I hav not felt in a very long time.  And it is very refreshink. " he confessed.  Reaching out and caressing her cheek with the back of his forefinger, he smiled at her warmly, his other arm still draped around the edge of the tub and her.

Anonymous

A lazy smile tugged at her lips as he called her a tease, simply broadening the grin that seemed to always be on her features, seeing the effect simply speaking had on this mountain of a man. Licking her lips again she tilted her head slightly and reached up (way up) to her left, passing her fingers through his hair. Funny thing was, it would feel to Adrik like a breeze was ruffling through his hair, rather than the girls pale, cool fingers. It wasn’t like this was always the case, mind â€" she was clearly playing around with him. The fact that he could touch her head proved the fact she was not constantly intangible.

“Nothing really offends me,� she told him in the ethereal voice, “And I am glad to have…rekindled something. I always like to have a use.� Nice wording, Thyra.