Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Boy with bite seeks playmate/s or plot

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2009, 06:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ok, so its been a while and I've only just recently got back into the world or decent RP's. (all the sites kept dying on me...) So to help get me back into the swing of things I'm placing my little Ollie up for grabs for whoever wishes to place him in a plot for their own devious little means  :twisted: . Or for anyone who just wants to shove one of their characters in the little dudes face to say hi :wink:

He's pretty loose, only working freelance deliveries on occassion and basically walking into trouble any other time, so its easy for him to pop up pretty much anywhere on the map, and even easier to get him involved in outside situations.  (He doesnt work to well in romance however, due to his age and lack of interest.)

So yeah... *Holds up an Ollie*  Any takers?  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

*laughs* I read through Ollie's profile, and if you are still up for it, I think I have an idea. Bresthra, my drow, often sends letters home. If he were hired to deliver something to her sister, Alykah, well, that'd be great. Just a little interaction between them in the abyss, which is where Alykah lives.

Let me know what you think. ^.^

Anonymous

Well I took a peek at Bresthra (and by association, Alykah) and I have to say, she's an interesting one, hehe. I like the idea to, and since Ollie delivers practically anything anywhere (providing he can carry it) I'd be more than happy to run with it.

So since it's your delivery, *chuckles* just decide the where's and the how's and we can start if you like.

Anonymous

I have the next two days off, but I've gotten behind since I worked a lot over the last two days. And moving. >_> Enough of my whining.

My schedule is set now and I'll have lots more time. So, give me till this evening and I'll get a post up. ^.^ I'll pm you with the link... or post here.  :mrgreen: