Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plotty plot plot

Started by Anonymous, May 23, 2009, 05:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well I don't usually plot (I find myself moving away from it D= ) But i can deal with guidelines! So i guess this shall be considered as that =]

Well I just made a new boy called Feoigh, and I would LOVE to play him out, initaily I want him to go insane to the point were he's smashing his head into tihngs just to feel the pain. But to get there he's going to need someone to stalk and become possessed about, you can consider him as a gaurdian you never wanted <3 probably more than one person, but I need him to hate people as well, just to edge on the insanity. Any takers? :3

Anonymous

I have a little hybrid boy who generally hates confronting people, he might work. x] *pokes at Kynton*

I like your character, he sounds very interesting. o:

Lion

I think this would be fun for Germaine!  If it's okay, of course.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I think he will work perfectly xD What better than a boy that doesnt like interaction being stalked by a very old man who's decided that he will adopt him as a son [;

And thank-you =] I hoped he'd be interesting xD. Your's seem intriguing and so i think they must meet!

Anonymous

Sounds like a plan. =) If ya like I can start but it'll take me a little while...a few hours actually. >.< Getting ready to head out for a little while to hang with some friends and when I return I'll be getting back to posting.

If Lion wants in I'd be fine with doing a three-way too if you just do one thread at a time per character.

Anonymous

I dont mind if other people join in =]  And take as long as you need, according to my mum im being shipped away tomorrow to go get pictures of things  :evil:  I should never agree to things when i didn't actualy understand the question (sighs)

Yea I tend to only have my characters in one place at a time, otherwise i get confused and start muddling up ideas into the wrong posts and just mayhem xD, Hence why i made another character to much muse, to little a character Lol

Lion

Yeah that makes sense.  It's never a good thing if you confuse yourself.  And thanks for the 'okay'; I'll be around when it's up.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I have a grumpy, man hating teleporter in that area if you still have space open. Zaali, her profile is linked on my siggy if you want. It's also cool if you've got enough people ^__^ I kinnda hopped in at the end there

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lion"Yeah that makes sense. It's never a good thing if you confuse yourself. And thanks for the 'okay'; I'll be around when it's up.

Aha didnt even have to ask permission if you wanted to join in, just join in, free for all =D

Quote from: "ZombieCzarina"I have a grumpy, man hating teleporter in that area if you still have space open. Zaali, her profile is linked on my siggy if you want. It's also cool if you've got enough people ^__^ I kinnda hopped in at the end there

Can never have enough people! Course you can join in!

I see this blossoming well <3